“Great Sunday Brunch”

Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Street
Description: Comfortable, yet Sophisticated. CARPACCIO offers more than just a menu of authentic Italian specialties. Revel in our uptown ambiance indoors or out while you savor the perfectly portioned and exquisitely flavored pastas, pizzas, meats and seafood dishes. Experience downtown Annapolis on our fountain view patio and comfortably enjoy observing the passersby. Whether you’re meeting a friend for an appetizer and glass of wine or celebrating a family or corporate event, Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen & Wine Bar combines flavour, service, authenticity, ambiance & style to bring you all the best that Italy has to offer.
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We ate here twice during our trip. The Sunday Brunch was amazing. They had seafood, prime rib and anything else you can think of on a brunch. The price was right too. If you're in Annapolis, check out this restaurant. The service, price and food was great.

1  Thank momheis

Reviewed July 19, 2011

good food, great drinks, great service (think our server was amanda)

Reviewed May 17, 2011

I've been to this restaurant twice, the most recent trip being Mother's Day. The first time I got the gnocchi and wasn't all that impressed with the sauce. It was very tomato-y, very acidic. It needed to be sweeter or have something to cut the acidity. So I don't recommend that. Everything else, though, was fantastic! This time I chose a glass of merlot off the wine menu and it was perfect. I've had the Mediterranea salad and the Lattuga con Barbabietola salad, and both were really, really good. This time for dinner I got the Ravioli Zucchero on the server's recommendation and I was blown away! It was so tasty - I ate every bite until I was uncomfortably full! The only issue I have was with the bread - the first time I went, they never gave us bread. This second time, we had to ask for it and it didn't come out until right before the meal. The bread was really good, though, so it was worth the wait. I can't wait to go back again and try something different!

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Unlike Squisito which they own and I think is disgusting...Carpaccio is fun. I love their "To Go" shop which is a mini pizza shop on the side where you can get a square of gourmet pizza on the cheap. Dining there...they have a lot of choices, if you are looking for fab pasta dishes go elsewhere, but they do have a lot to offer and it is an upscale atmosphere. I love their bread, it reminds me of chef boyardee pizza.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

The food and service were excellent. However the very loud rock music competing with other diners trying to talk over the music makes for a noisy evening -- not conducive to conversation or a business dinner. Our server asked the manager to turn down the music and he vehemently shook his head no. Although the food was delicious (pappardelle bolognese - pasta and meat in a creamy ragu sauce, and Paccheri Michelangeo - calamari, claims, mussels, tomatoes in a wine sauce over fettucine) we will not go back. Dining out for us is about the whole experience and we look forward to a relaxing evening with background music instead of blaring music that makes it difficult to converse.

1  Thank karen0706