“Italy when you walk in...”

Mangia Italian Grill
Ranked #155 of 348 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Destin, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italy when you walk in...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This little Italian restaurant downtown can sometimes be overlooked, but it shouldn't for its pizza is one of a kind. I went on a date there with my girlfriend and I have to say, the pizza will make you go for seconds. I highly recommend this place.

Visited February 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't understand what the ratings and fuss is about.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was not impressed about my visit. I had read all the advertisements and looked forward to my visit. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I love Italian food and have had many dining experiences in Italy, New York, Boston, Baltimore, Philadelphia, California, etc. I found my visit to be boring and a waste of time.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Rufus N
Avon, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,550 helpful votes
“Decent Food with a Great View”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

While I have had better Italian food, everyone in the family liked their food well enough to leave nothing left on their plates, even the kids who tend to be picky, and service was generally good. But what everyone remembers being special was the view overlooking historic downtown Annapolis from a window side table on the second floor.

• Visited July 2012
Seaford, Delaware
“Takeout for dinner”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We picked up some calzones and fried calamari for dinner while staying at the Marriot. Watching the sunset over the harbor was worth eating calzones out of a box. The food is tasty and priced Annapolis style, kind of high.

Visited October 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good Italian right down over looking city dock”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Good Italian food right downtown. We had great service. The upstairs eating area is small. Downstairs is mostly carry out. It is in a historic area. Space is limited. But food is good. Great for small parties <6 people.

Visited August 2012