“Bring A Designated Driver”
Review of Gordon Biersch

Gordon Biersch
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 355 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Annapolis, Maryland
“Bring A Designated Driver”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Well, been here a few times. Interesting place. Varied menu. My experience, keep it simple.
There are many dishes to choose from but only a handfull have been well prepared. So I say again, keep it simple. Get the burgers and forget the rest. Having said that let me tell you why you should visit GB. THE BEER! This place is also a micro brewery. the beer is extraordinary. It is fresh, inventive and tasty. Need i say more? OK...........have the garlic fries with that burger.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank WE273

Pasadena, Maryland
“Great Garlic Fries!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Great place to get a bite to eat with friends. Went here on a week night with friends and we each got something different. I had a burger and the garlic fries. They were both excellent! Parking near the restaurant can be a bit tricky since it's in the middle of a huge shopping center. Good place to nab some food on the way to exploring Annapolis!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have 4 grandchildren, all under the age of 5 and this is a really kid friendly restaurant for us to have lunch.

Visited November 2013
Annapolis
“Almost choked on dry chicken”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I sat at bat and ordered chicken with quinoa. The chicken was thin dry flat dead tough. I wondered if it had been frozen thawed cooked and reheated. It took a while for food to arrive although place was almost empty. I will never order it again. The food is also overpriced. $24 for an appetizer.

• Visited July 2013
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Biersch, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Gordon Biersch strives to be consistent with the food we serve our guests, and therefore we're truly sorry that your most recent meal didn't live up to your expectations . We are grateful for your feedback and will do our absolute best to make sure this doesn't happen again. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch. Thank you for your business!
Crofton, Maryland
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Beer is superb as well as the garlic fries. Great place to watch college or pro sports. Different seasonal food specials.

Visited September 2013

Been to Gordon Biersch? Share your experiences!