“Best meal in long time”
Review of Gordon Biersch

Gordon Biersch
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We thought it was just another bew pub and always drove by meaning to stop in but didn't. Finally got in there and first was surprised it was so busy for an off night but yet not noisy.

The beer made onsite was great but the food even better. As we drove up we discussed it looked like a $30 a plate place. Was happy to see most entrees well below that in price.

I highly recommend this place for couple or families.

There are newer reviews for Gordon Biersch

Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you ever go you must order the garlic fries and have their own brewed beer. Great food and good environment for all occasions

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We come here pretty often. Any of the beers are great. I usually get the farmhouse burger...amazing! We've tried other items on the menu but weren't as good as the burgers. Great atmosphere and full bar.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Since they specialize in beer and I'm not a beer drinker, I had never thought about trying out this restaurant, but a friend wanted to go there for lunch recently so I agreed to go. So glad I did! The first thing that appealed to me was the aroma when we walked through the door. It made me look forward to seeing what was on the menu. The menu had several tasty sounding selections, and I settled on the Creole Chicken. It was delicious! I also had a glass of Riesling which was very nice. The atmosphere of the restaurant is pleasant and comfortable. The server was friendly and attentive. I really enjoyed the whole experience and look forward to going again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Having been to GB all over the US, I like this one a bunch.
This was our second trip to this NEW GB.

Staff: Friendly, attentive and helpful
Food: Fantastic - BBQ Chicken Pizza & Chicken/Gorgonzola Salad
Apps: 4 Mini-Fish Tacos (3 bites each - yummy)
Dessert: A must try (pumpkin pie cheesecake)
Beers: Too good - Hefe (her) & WinterBock (me)
Parking: Lot & structure
Shopping & other bars/restaurants: Nearby
Downtown: Short drive to downtown Annapolis

Would recommend: Yes
Would go back to: Plan on it!

Been to Gordon Biersch? Share your experiences!