“Anniversary Delight” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chez Amis Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Annapolis
Chez Amis Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 25 Annapolis B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Bowie, Maryland
“Anniversary Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was the third anniversary we have spent at Chez Amis--it is delightful--from the room, amenities, wonderfully prepared breakfast to the thoughtful extras, such as a discount coupon for our great dinner; a bottle of champagne & fresh flowers in our room--everything & anything they could think of to make our overnight special. It so happened it was Moonlight Madness & temperature of high 50s, so it was great to walk around after dinner for a couple of hours. Merci beau coup to our hosts.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Nottingham, Md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My friend and I stayed over the Thanksgiving Holiday at Chez Amis Bed and Breakfast in Annapolis, MD.
Elly and Joe are such wonderful Hosts and always make your stay comfortable and cozy.
Every morning there is tea, coffee ready by 8am and homemade breakfast at 9am, and every bite is Bellissimo!!!
Be sure to visit Chez Amis B&B in Annapolis and tell them Annette and Kim sent you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Crofton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

It doesn't get any more convenient than being smack in the middle of Annapolis. A wonderful location, great service and a welcoming environment. The bed is comfortable and the amenities outstanding. This is a city (which I'm not used to sleeping in) so sounds from traffic can wake you. I can tell you trash day is on a Monday. :-)

Great time, Wonderful cook, Highly recommended.

Say hi to Maggie, the pooch, for me, she'll give you a warm welcome too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at Chez Amis! It is a perfectly situated, beautifully decorated, and super-cozy B&B. Elly cooked a fantastic delicious breakfast on Saturday morning and is a wonderful hostess. Chez Amis will be our top pick for sure when we return to Annapolis MD in the future! Phil & Jeff

• Stayed November 2013
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I spent a night at Chez Amis and had a great day in Annapolis. The Innkeepers Elly and Joe made us feel like family. Room was great, breakfast was delicious and the other guest at the table made for good company. Over all the best B and B stay so far! Great location...

Room Tip: State Room bed was awesome, big and comfortable!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

After a very long time away from my boyfriend(a midshipman at the Naval Academy), I made a visit up to Annapolis to have a next weekend with him and catch up! Long distance relationships are hard, but we are doing wonderful! I couldn't have picked a better place to stay than Chez Amis. Joe and Elly have managed to set up a wonderful, romantic, and comfortable atmosphere. It was a wonderful get away for my boyfriend. He has not been able to come home for several months, and Chez Amis was a wonderful substitution to flying miles back to Louisville, being only a walk away from the Naval Academy!
Elly cooked a wonderful, fresh breakfast both mornings of my stay, and always had cookies under the pie pan in the kitchen for a quick snack!
I have already booked my room for my stay in April! I am so looking forward to returning to this lovely place!

Room Tip: The Annapolis Room was the room I stayed in, which was wonderful! But the bathroom is down the hall...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I had a great time in Annapolis attending the Navy/ Hawaii game. Our stay at Chez Amis was terrific, walking distance to everything you need to seein the historic area.

Elly was very friendly and made us feel right at home! Breakfast was fantastic also, next time I will stay in room with bathroom the only downside to the Annapolis room where you just had to head down the hall to your private bath.

Overall great experience, you can't go wrong here!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family