“A Perfect Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Annapolis
Chez Amis Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 25 Annapolis B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Louisville, Kentucky
“A Perfect Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

After a very long time away from my boyfriend(a midshipman at the Naval Academy), I made a visit up to Annapolis to have a next weekend with him and catch up! Long distance relationships are hard, but we are doing wonderful! I couldn't have picked a better place to stay than Chez Amis. Joe and Elly have managed to set up a wonderful, romantic, and comfortable atmosphere. It was a wonderful get away for my boyfriend. He has not been able to come home for several months, and Chez Amis was a wonderful substitution to flying miles back to Louisville, being only a walk away from the Naval Academy!
Elly cooked a wonderful, fresh breakfast both mornings of my stay, and always had cookies under the pie pan in the kitchen for a quick snack!
I have already booked my room for my stay in April! I am so looking forward to returning to this lovely place!

Room Tip: The Annapolis Room was the room I stayed in, which was wonderful! But the bathroom is down the hall...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I had a great time in Annapolis attending the Navy/ Hawaii game. Our stay at Chez Amis was terrific, walking distance to everything you need to seein the historic area.

Elly was very friendly and made us feel right at home! Breakfast was fantastic also, next time I will stay in room with bathroom the only downside to the Annapolis room where you just had to head down the hall to your private bath.

Overall great experience, you can't go wrong here!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carter B
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I just spent a night with these fine Innkeepers last weekend. We stayed in the Treaty of Paris room. It was a 36 hour getaway from our little one, and it couldn't have been more enjoyable. Elly welcomed and doted on us from the minute we walked in! She helped us with navigation around downtown, they had menus from literally dozens of nearby restaurants which helped this picky eater select a place to eat. We also had a walking tour and she helped us get there easily and without stress.

The location of Chez Amis couldn't be much better - literally a block and a half from Main Street.

The room itself was amazing, we literally took 3-4 pictures of it when we walked in, because it was so gorgeous. The room was comfortable and couldn't be better in any facet.

Finally, the breakfast the next morning was amazing, and even when we had checked out, she allowed us to leave our bags there for several hours while we did some additional downtown shopping (so we didn't have to schlep them back to our car, first).

We're planning on another weekend trip down in the spring, and there's two things we're already certain of: Another dinner at Galways, and another awesome stay at Chez Amis!

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here while visiting friends and we couldn't have been happier! The service was excellent and the food that was prepared was spectacular! Very knowledgeable about the area and told us all the great spots to visit. The rooms were gorgeous and very well priced for the amenities involved. We would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed July 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights in the Annapolis Room. The location is great (within one block of Main Street, where all the shops and restaurants are located, and only a few blocks from the Naval Academy), and the accommodations were very comfortable. The bathroom is separate, but it is so unique that it is well worth the short walk across the hall. There were also lots of nice little touches like Halloween candy, complimentary beer, daily homemade cookies, and games in the common area.

Elly was an incredibly warm and gracious host, and we felt as if we had been welcomed as longtime friends. She really does care about her guests! Breakfast was very enjoyable on both days, and Elly managed to turn a table of complete strangers into a family, if only for breakfast. Plus, the food was fresh and delicious.

I don't know if we'll be going to any more weddings in Annapolis, but we would come back again just to stay at Chez Amis.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a one day get-away to Annapolis for some much-need R&R and chose Chez Amis, based on Trip Advisor recommendations. We were not disappointed. Chez Amis is a charming bed and breakfast nestled in historic Annapolis and just a few blocks away from the harbor and many shops/restaurants. We were warmly greeted by Elly and Joe, who provided many helpful suggestions regarding where to have dinner and other local attractions and checked us right in to our very comfortable and elegantly-appointed room (love the Parisian theme). Our room was very clean and large, had a king sized bed and toiletries provided. There was no detail forgotten and we had a very comfortable night's sleep after enjoying a nice seafood dinner at Carrol's Creek.

Breakfast the following morning was delicious and filling, with warm zucchini nut bread, berries with cream, and a cheese and artichoke egg bake with turkey sausage. There were beverages, home-made cookies and candy available at anytime for guests. I would highly recommend this lovely B&B to anyone planning a trip to Annapolis.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

We loved our stay at Chez Amis! Elly was a wonderful and made us feel very relaxed and at home. We also had a service dog who was very welcomed by both Elly and her own dog. The bed was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was tasty and more than enough to fill us up. Overall a very nice experience.

• Stayed November 2013