Rodeway Inn
$109
Country Inn
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$103
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$94
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$210
$189
$113
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$118
$108
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$143
$195
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Hotel is horrible. Front desk clerk is rude and ignorant. Was told we were on second floor and it was in the basement which was labled 2nd floor. Room was old and not updated at all. Room smelled dank. Commode was a commercial unit made for a commercial rest room. Could not get my money back and never stayed in the room for more than the minute it took us to look around. Hotel breakfast area is miniscule. One table two seats and in the main office/closet. Ice is in a separate closet outside the office with the night window in it. Seemed like the kind of hotel folks rent for and use for an hour at a time. Not for folks looking for a getaway and definitely not for family people.
Stay at your own risk!! You could not pay me to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2011

We stayed here numerous times from January through April 2010 after purchasing a boat in the area and getting the boat ready to bring north. Have never spent so little on accommodations. The rooms were immaculately clean, the staff very courteous and helpful, the continental breakfast fine (with special Swedish pastries). Who needs extravagant digs when there are great places like this that remind me of the good old days when clean rooms could be had for a song. Love this place. Wish we could go back. It's near some great restaurants, too, like Cantler's Riverside Inn, Red, Hot and Blue, and Deep Creek Restaurant and Marina. Great liquor and snack shop next door, too. Near the Naval Academy east campus.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CTNutmeg
Reviewed October 24, 2009

We arrived here on a very wet evening and it was late. The man in the office booked us in with no problems at all. The area was fairly quiet. It was good value for money but the place is tired out and needs a makeover and modernising. We only stayed the one night. We made use of the free breakfast in the office area and took that book to our room to eat, there being nowhere as such to eat it in the small office, but that wasn't a problem. The guys were pleasant and the free wi-fi worked a treat.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NelsonTouch7
A TripAdvisor Member
Maryland
Reviewed November 14, 2005

I've stayed at this establishment problem free a few months prior to this visit. I'm sorry I can't say the same for my recent stay. The first room I was given, I walk into the bed not made and the radio on. Upon my return to the front desk, I did get a sincere, embarrassed apology and promptly given another room. However, we go to the next room and the door seems as if someone had previously jarred open the door jam. We had difficulty locking and securely shutting the door. The water temperature sporadically changes when taking a shower, leaving me hopping in and out of it to avoid getting burned. Upon check out the next day, no one seemed concerned with my disappointment or problems and only offered a, "What do you want me to do about it?". There must have been some confusion and lack of communication involving the extra money paid for a later check out due to a conflicting schedule because I was given an abrupt warning to either pay an entire fee for the next day or the cops would be called. I was never so insulted or felt harassed in my entire life. Perhaps we should call the "Courteous Cops" for some pleasant attitude training? Or maybe, this hotel was just having one bad day.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2005

I stay at this hotel frequently for work-related travel. This is a basic, grass-roots hotel that does not offer any added attractions Staff is courteous and problems are resolved quickly. I stayed there several weeks ago during a tremendous thunderstorm that knocked out the power for approximately 18 hours. This was not the hotel's fault, but they really need a generator back up system. Room became pretty uncomfortable during the power outage. Hotel did give me a $10 refund for inconvenience. Room price was only $58.50. I always get a good night's sleep here.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business