“loved riding through the city”

Discover Annapolis Tours
Ranked #11 of 30 Tours in Annapolis
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Guide/driver loved his city. Very interesting but I thought it would have more Annapolis/Maryland specific history. He was well informed of the things we drove by, the houses, Naval Academy. Was really glad to go out to WW II Memorial because I don't know if we would have found it. How he fit through some spaces I don't know. It make me want to return for more touring (without children) because I'd like to actually tour the Academy and some of the houses and St. Anne's.

1  Thank Margaret M
"narrow streets"
"john's college"
"enjoyable tour"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"interesting information"
"sites"
in 5 reviews
"homes"

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Lance Lancaster gave us a humorous yet extremely historical perspective of Annapolis. It was a good overview before exploring the city on foot.

1  Thank TexasOU
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I took a trolley ride during our weekend visit. Our driver's name was Mark. He was very informative about the area. He was polite, funny, and a fantastic tour guide. Our experience was truly enjoyable. At the end of the tour, he was nice enough to give us some suggestions on local eateries for lunch. We chose one of his options, and we had the best meal we had during our entire stay. I would definitely take another tour with this company if we return to Annapolis.

5  Thank LKLHarrisburg_PA
Reviewed July 3, 2013

You learn a lot in one hour, especially when you have a knowledgeable tour guide such as ours. Well worth the trip.

2  Thank MaryC66
See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The guide was unique, very knowledgeable, yet a lot of his knowledge was first hand, not out of a book. Smart way to go as he knew the roads, the ally's and the sneaky ways around the traffic. Very enjoyable and educational. Gave us a solid "lay of the land" upon which to plan the rest of our day.

1  Thank ProvenExponent