Capital City Colonials
Review Highlights
Annapolis Food Tour: Full of history, food, and laughs!

Caroline did an excellent job as our tour guide. Unexpectedly, our group had the tour to... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2020
Erin K
Fairfax, Virginia
Fun and Historic!

Carolyn Koller was a fantastic Annapolis Food guide! She has knowledgeable of the history of... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2019
naptowngal76

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Carolyn Koller gabe our group of five women a very informative and fun tour. Carolyn has a great sense of humor so we laughed and generally had a great time. I would definitely take another tour with them.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Annapolis Food Tour is something I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the Annapolis area. The food tasting is what made this tour stand out above any other I have taken. We went to 6 different restaurants and even got to meet and talk with the owner of Piccora Roma. The food was fantastic and it was a nice balance with the walking tour. We were able to walk and learn about the history of Annapolis and take intermittent breaks to eat. Our guide, Julia Bigelow, was a knowledgeable and informative guide. She was able to recommend places to eat and things to do in the area.

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time with Carolyn our tour guide. We enjoyed the food and the knowledge Carolyn shared about Annapolis's history. We would have liked to spend more time with Marc Lucas the owner of Piccola Roma. He was so interesting and knowledgeable. Not to mention the food was fabulous. We were fortunate to have the tour guide to ourselves for we were the only ones on the tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone 18 or older. I feel children would get bored and restless.

Date of experience: August 2012
1  Thank r1o2s3s4
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went on this tour with my family, and we had so much fun at all ages! Come hungry - there is plenty of food. Now I know all about Annapolis' best restaurants and its extensive history since Colonial times. The cream of crab soup was the best I've ever had! I can't wait to do more events with Annapolis Food Tours!

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

By far this was the BEST experience ever! We absolutely loved our 4 hour tour of historical Annapolis paired along with four stops at four different restaurants for different course of our meals. Our guide, Stephanie, was awesome, full of historical knowledge and she easily adapted to the kind of tour and pace that we wanted. We would recommend this tour to EVERYONE. We can't say enough about how much fun we had, the great food and restaurants and the fabulous tour guide. Thank you. We will be seeing you again soon.

Date of experience: June 2012