Review Highlights
Easy, friendly, festive

The Jolly Express was exactly as advertised. On time, friendly staff, warm blankets, and hot... read more

Reviewed December 19, 2018
chrissiefriedrichsen
Annapolis, Maryland
via mobile
Watermark's Jolly Express

Nine of my family members and I were on the 6pm Jolly Sunday evening. It was fabulous! A perfect... read more

Reviewed December 17, 2018
J I
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Annapolis
from $29.00
from $59.00
from $80.00
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews lady sarah minute cruise top deck harbor queen captain dean fireworks cruise inner harbor walking tour severn river naval academy st michaels wine festival thomas point lighthouse lighthouse tour highly recommend this cruise wonderful cruise boat ride
Reviewed June 16, 2015

Living in Florida, I have taken visitors on just about every type of cruise available from stern-wheelers serving full-course meals to airboats and ocean cruises. So I can't help compare the lighthouse cruise in terms of quality and cost. For $47, we got a three-hour cruise. No food is included for that price, none is available, and drinks start at $2 for water up to $10 for the specialty drink. The older gentleman who did the narration could not be heard clearly inside the noisy first deck, which might have been OK since he really wasn't a dynamically interesting speaker. I will say that the crew was very friendly. The boat circles three of the bay's small lighthouses... interesting to see, but that's about the extent of the interest. What made the day most interesting was just being with the friends who came along... but we could have done that without paying $47. I will say that the AC on the first deck was welcome since the day was 95 degrees.

2  Thank cmanofcape
Reviewed June 14, 2015

What a fun and reasonably priced way to visit St. Michael's. This quaint town has long been a favorite of mine, but I'm usually intimidated crossing the Bay Bridge with all of it's summer traffic after Memorial Day. By pass all the traffic and take a wonderful cruise with Watermark. It's reasonably priced and includes admission to the the Chesapeake Bay Museum in St. Michael's. Two hours over, three and a half hours to wander the shops and take in lunch at one of the fabulous seafood restaurants, and then back to the ship for a casual two hour cruise past lighthouses and Kent Island. Top off your day having dinner in downtown Annapolis before heading home. Wonderful way to spend the day!

1  Thank 58hankg
Reviewed June 13, 2015

This was an awesome cruise. The crew was very friendly, helpful and entertaining. It was a nice two hour ride to and from the destination. The captain pointed out a lot of history along the way and gave suggestions on what to see in Saint Michael's. We had about 3 hours to spend at the destination. I will definitely be taking another trip with this company!

1  Thank Bridget T
Reviewed June 12, 2015

My wife and I went on the tour with Capt Jessica, she did a great job, We met in front of Buddys Ribs and Crabs. She did great with the stories. We didn't see any ghost but we looked, maybe next time. Lasted 1.5 hours.

You will be walking over some very uneven ground and up a few steps. Once you are away from the water you might need some bug spray.

1  Thank firebear1961
Reviewed June 11, 2015

Very relaxing and informative about the area and its history in regards to the bay and river areas. Fairly priced

1  Thank Geraldine B