“Paddle and Pedal boat or bike rental is awesome!”
Review of Quiet Waters Park

Quiet Waters Park
Ranked #3 of 90 things to do in Annapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: This rural park has a short but scenic route for biking.
Pennsylvania, US
146 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Paddle and Pedal boat or bike rental is awesome!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had a wonderful time with our kayaks out on the River. The parking lot is a delightful walk through the woods to the water and rental hut. The houses surrounding the Park would be wonderful to have, and I was imagining myself living there. The Park has a number of other walking trails too. You can get a cold drink at the rental hut if all the exercise makes you thirsty.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank nylady21

Annapolis, Maryland
“This park has my heart”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I just love this park! It has a lot to offer! I enjoy it even more with my grandchildren! It is Wonderful! I visit a lot by myself! It is a great way to exercise and unwind! They do have an exercise course on the trail! And what my grandkids and I call the pink house is the visitors center with art, restroom and refreshments in the vendor machines!

Visited July 2012
Brick, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“beautiful”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

we didn't have enough time to really explore the park so the lady at the gate was nice enough to give us a 30 minute pass, enough time to drive through the whole park, so pretty!!

Visited July 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Awesome park to spend the day relaxing & so close to Annapolis!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Surprisingly spacious with lots of green area, paved trails, playground for kids, dog park, kayaks and other small craft rentals available. Way too much to list everything out!
It's never been too many people. We haven't been there for the free concerts though.
If you live in the area the annual pass for $40 is really worth it! Plus any money goes towards the park system. And it include entrance to 3 other locations.

1 Thank SMF2_On-The-Go
Chicago
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We took our bikes to ride here. Shady but trail needed tlc. Not very many people around.

Visited June 2012