Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast
$189
$179
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Restaurant
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$239
$229
Westin.com
  • Pool
$211
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$288
$269
Gibson's Lodgings of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$129
$212
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$199
$187
All reviewsgranolawrap around porchhost johnlarge closetbreakfast was deliciousthoroughly enjoyed our stayannapolis harbormini fridgedowntownaccommodationsacademymarylandreunion
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stayed at this B&B Dec 16 and 17, while visiting our daughter, son-in-law, grandkids and dog (you get the picture why we wanted our own space, haha). We were greeted by John, the owner, who was extremely hospitable and even upgraded us to a king sized bed, no extra charge. Lovely room with lots of windows and even a small frig. Location is excellent and we were able to walk into downtown Annapolis and shop. Excellent cafe for lunch called Paul's a couple of blocks away, delightful. BTW, John cooked breakfast for us the 2 mornings we were there (as he gave his cook off for Christmas shopping) and no additional charge. The breakfast was excellent and fresh.
It has a wonderful porch in warmer weather.
John was a delight to talk with and this will definitely be our go to B&B for future trips. Thanks, John.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joanie417
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Caution , don't stay with John that owns several apartments in downtown and the Annapolitan and Annapolis Bed and Breakfast. He met us to check in, told us to park where he had parked and gave us a hang tag for the days we were there to cover parking. We awoke to our car gone, towed, he never helped , offered us a ride to get it or took responsiblity since he told us where to park!! We walked 5 miles to get car, then awoke saturday to our car broken into , door damaged and glass shattered! All he said was these things never happen to them!! We have been out $600.00 already and have to call our ins for car when we get home. We salvaged our weekend and had some time with our mid, but I'm not a HAPPY MOM!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Danette T
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The problem with this place isn't the inn, it's the owner John Holt. Beware. John appears amicable enough, but on checkout we found he had added an extra night we had not agreed to, and added an additional $15/nt over our agreed price. Having pointed out the overage, he made no attempt whatever to mitigate, instead proffering what a "good deal" we got. John owns and runs not only the Annapolitan, but also Academy B&B on St George St. You may find it curious that he seems to have availability at both of his properties despite the busiest weekends of the year, Columbus Day/Boat show. That is because they are both so overpriced.
The Annapolitan is about 2++ miles to downtown, not really walking distance, especially in poor weather. There is a free tram, but it also is about 1/2 mile away at the Westin.
If you can find another place, with more reputable management, I'd opt for that.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Headed back to Annapolis for a family wedding. Was thrilled to hear the location. My first call to book accommodations was to John at the Annapolitan B&B. Stayed there couple of years ago, and really enjoyed ourselves. What was already booked that weekend, John promised to call if any openings popped up. And to our luck, two rooms were arranged for us. Felt comfortable and familiar to us. Clean and quiet was the perfect ending to a great family event. Took a few different family members this trip....they too really enjoyed their stay. Great breakfast!! Thanks John & staff. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Just the right distance from the busy downtown area.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Read this whole post because it gets even more incredible. We had a fantastic stay and a great breakfast. We sat on the lawn in the evening and had a bottle of wine. Breakfast couldn't be better with French toast, eggs, sausage, fruit, orange juice and coffee. But the ultimate in customer service came at 11:00 PM. My wife needed to be taken to the emergency room. I had never been in Annapolis before and had no idea where to go. I was panicking. I ran downstairs where I knew John, the owner, had left his phone number. I called him. I told him that my wife needed to go to the hospital and asked for directions. He said just get in your car and I will meet you out front. I will lead you there in my car. By the time I got my wife to the car, John was out in front ready to lead the way. He lead us directly to the ER. Now that is customer service! Thank you John!

• Stayed: June 2013