Headed back to Annapolis for a family wedding. Was thrilled to hear the location. My first call to book accommodations was to John at the Annapolitan B&B. Stayed there couple of years ago, and really enjoyed ourselves. What was already booked that weekend, John promised to call if any openings popped up. And to our luck, two rooms were arranged for us. Felt comfortable and familiar to us. Clean and quiet was the perfect ending to a great family event. Took a few different family members this trip....they too really enjoyed their stay. Great breakfast!! Thanks John & staff. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over one hundred years ago, the Annapolitan bed and breakfast became one of first venues in Annapolis to accommodate guests. The gorgeous colonial home, originally a farm, housed workers during the week before they headed back to their homes on eastern shore each weekend. Over the years, many things have changed at our quaint Annapolis bed and breakfast, but many things remain the same. The Annapolitan Bed and Breakfast continues hosting guests from near and far, providing quaint, cozy accommodations for those wishing to experience the maritime city of Annapolis. While the city of Annapolis has grown, becoming a travel destination for sailing, dining, entertainment, shopping and historic sightseeing, the elegance and hospitality of the Annapolitan remains unchanged, establishing it as one of the finest Annapolis bed and breakfasts around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annapolitan Bed And Breakfast
- Annapolitan Hotel Annapolis