Stayed two nights this past week. John was extremely friendly and the inn was clean and beautifully furnished. Just need to pack you bags, everything is provided there. And, the breakfasts were just delicious.
If we are ever in Annapolis again, this will be our lay over for peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over one hundred years ago, the Annapolitan bed and breakfast became one of first venues in Annapolis to accommodate guests. The gorgeous colonial home, originally a farm, housed workers during the week before they headed back to their homes on eastern shore each weekend. Over the years, many things have changed at our quaint Annapolis bed and breakfast, but many things remain the same. The Annapolitan Bed and Breakfast continues hosting guests from near and far, providing quaint, cozy accommodations for those wishing to experience the maritime city of Annapolis. While the city of Annapolis has grown, becoming a travel destination for sailing, dining, entertainment, shopping and historic sightseeing, the elegance and hospitality of the Annapolitan remains unchanged, establishing it as one of the finest Annapolis bed and breakfasts around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annapolitan Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolitan Bed And Breakfast