“Didn't stay for lunch”

Add it.
BBBistro
“Didn't stay for lunch”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was looking forward to introducing BB Bistro to one of my friends because I have always enjoyed its fresh and flavorful food. I arrived a few minutes early and went to my favorite table. On the way there I noticed that an entire salad had been spilled on the floor. Several people were stepping over it but no one came to clean it up. As I waited for my friend to arrive, I noticed 2 women sitting at the next table; they apparently were the mothers of 7 little girls who were sitting at 2 other tables. Neither the women nor the girls were eating anything, just sipping their personal water bottles. The noise level from the girls gave the bistro the atmosphere of an elementary school cafeteria. When my friend arrived, we sat there for about 5 minutes, trying to decide if we wanted to stay. By this time I had a headache from the noise level so we decided to leave and go somewhere else. What a disappointment.

Visited January 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
“Good, honest food, a little pricey”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Cute, down home atmosphere with an eclectic mix of funky furnishings. Locally sourced ingredients, fairly friendly service, unique food combinations. Definitely stop in when you are in this part of town.

Visited October 2012
“Wonderful find!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I was in the area with my daughter, waiting for my husband to finish up his dentist appointment. My iphone located a cafe, so walked over there. BOY WHAT A FIND!!! I had the a nice warm goat cheese, apple and honey sandwich - DELICIOUS! My mocha was wonderful. They had a highchair so I could easily enjoy my lunch while my daughter munched down on some apple slices. Inside decor was awesome, I loved it :) Can't wait till my husbands next dentist appointment!!!

On a down side, I think it was nearly a $15 meal - $10 for my sandwhich (which came with a small side of slaw) and $5 for my mocha. But totally worth supporting a local place for that price!

• Visited March 2011
Annapolis, MD
“Good, locally grown organic food”
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I eat here every couple of weeks. It is decidedly not fast food and everything is well made and fresh. Nothing is fried and the sandwiches are innovative. The service is not speedy but everything is cooked to order and well done. Nice cookies or brownies for dessert.

1 Thank Chessie1629
Annapolis, MD
“Excellent Gourmet Food”
Reviewed December 12, 2008

Had an excellent vegetarian sandwich here. Great atmosphere, nice location in West Annapolis nook. Very impressed with the food and atmosphere. Service, however, is slow -- not recommended if you are in a hurry.

1 Thank EdgewaterMD