“No CHRISTMAS Gift for my Parents!!!”
Review of Schooner Woodwind

Schooner Woodwind
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Annapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: The classic, wooden 74' Schooner Woodwind sails multiple cruises daily (in season) for public and private charters. Up to 48 passengers on each of our twin schooners. Whether a couple, family, party or corporate, we can accommodate you. We also have a Boat & Breakfast available (in season) on Saturdays. Come Sail Away!
Kirkland, Washington
“No CHRISTMAS Gift for my Parents!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I ordered 2 gift certificates for my parents for Christmas 2012. It is now January 14th and STILL my parents have received nothing.

I called this company and the woman said she would cancel and re-send, but my parents haven't received anything.

I called to request my credit card be reimburst, so now I'm waiting to see it they will actually give me my money back! This is the WORST customer service I've received in a long time. So it you are ordering gift certificates, not sure if you'll get them.

Visited December 2012
BethLeath, Director of Sales at Schooner Woodwind, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience, we pride ourselves on our Customer Service . I have researched this transaction and the charge was refunded immediately after your conversation with our sales team in January. I sincerely hope that you received the credit to your card.

We sell and mail out hundreds of gift cards each season. Sadly, we have no control over their delivery once they are mailed out. We do rectify all issues, in house, as they arise.

I am also sorry for the delay in posting this response to your review. While the issue referenced in this review was resolved immediately, we were having technical difficulties confirming the Management Responder here on Trip Advisor and those technical issues were just recently addressed and fixed.

State College, Pennsylvania
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Love the Woodwinds!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I sail every year on one of the Schooner Woodwinds (there's two!). No matter if I'm doing a public sail or a special themed cruise, the staff are friendly, entertaining, and fun! And when there's no wind, they still seem to make it a fun trip! This past summer, I joined them on the last night for Wednesday Night Racing and had a blast watching all the other sail races and participating on the boat while they raced in the last group.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Pam S
Rixeyville, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very Nice Trip, Great Crew”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is just a very nice sunset trip, not too far out. Crew is great, friendly and engaging. Very relaxing. We would go again and would recommend to others.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank DJimW
east coast
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“What a wonderful time”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friend and I took the 12:30 cruise this past Sunday. We wanted to get in on the sunset cruise but they were sold out (5 days in advance). Even though the wind wasn't too good, was a fun experience. The last half hour we got a bit of a breeze and did some "real sailing" but even before doing the real thing it was relaxing just being out on the water and talking with folks. The crew is great and very entertaining. Hope to do it again really soon!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank foodfancierEastCoast
Miami, Florida
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was truly a wonderful experience. This was actual sailing and the captain lets you take a turn at the wheel. It was raining a bit but the winds made it perfect for sailing. Do not miss this adventure, you will learn and experience many things about sailing. It departed on time and the crew was extremely friendly and helpful.

Visited August 2012