“Beautiful view, great food, pleasant service”
Review of Severn Inn

Severn Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Severn Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 450south
Description: Welcome to the Severn Inn, waterfront dining at its best. Located on the eastern side of the United States Naval Academy Bridge with spectacular views of historic Annapolis and the Severn River. We strive to offer a diverse selection of fine beef and fresh seafood using the finest ingredients available.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had a lovely lunch at the Severn Inn to celebrate our anniversary. The service was great, the server was mindful of my food allergies and they gave us free cake and ice cream! Wine list is extensive and the food was well prepared. Fantastic seared scallops and very nice tuna appetizer. I have been before and always have a great time. Beautiful view of Annapolis. We did spend $138 for lunch but we bought a bottle of wine!

There are newer reviews for Severn Inn

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went today for my birthday brunch. Food was fair, certainly not worth $33 per person. Service was horrible. We didn't meet our server -- Christopher -- until he brought the check. The view is fabulous but I will never go there for another meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant but we waited close to an hour for our dinner. This after we waited a half hour to be seated. Must say though the food was very good. Just wish service was a bit better.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have eaten Sunday brunch at the Severn Inn several times; we have not been there for lunch or dinner so this applies only to Sunday brunch. The brunch has a wide variety of generally excellent offerings, from seafood and roast beef to pasta and cook to order omelettes. We particularly enjoy the variety of fine seafood, including raw oysters, smoked salmon and shrimp, but others may prefer the red meat (pork sausage, prime rib and lamb). They also serve the usual range of breakfast foods (pancakes, scrambled eggs and potatoes), but we have always concentrated on the seafood. A good range of tasty desserts is also provided. Mimosas and Bloody Mary's are complimentary for those over 21. The Inn also has a spectacular view of the Severn River and the U.S. Naval Academy and offers dining either inside or on outside several spacious decks. Given the high quality of the food and the setting the price (ca. $32 per adult) can't be easily matched elsewhere.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I went for an anniversary dinner last night. I started with a half dozen salty oysters which were quite tasty. There were several toppings included. All three were good but one was quite hot. My wife had the crab bisque which she said was good but not worth the price. She had the crab cake which had a very pure crab flavor. I had the salmon with grilled asparagus over flavored mashed potatoes. Very good! I finished with a good strong cup of coffee. All in all, a good place to celebrate especially because of the location. It is too pricey to dine there with any regularity.