“Disappointing Experience. Will not go again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Las Delicias

Cuisines: Salvadoran, South American, Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
maryland
“Disappointing Experience. Will not go again.”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My husband and I decided to try our this restaurant after we read the reviews. We were quite disappointed and nearly left before eating our meals. First, my order was completely incorrect when it came to the table and the waitress seemed astonished that I wished to send it back to the kitchen for the meal I had ordered. This error meant that my husband's meal would go cold if he waited for my grilled chicken to be prepared. As it turned out, his veal was so tough he could not cut into it. And, one of the veal cutlets was much under cooked. He ended up sending his dinner back to the kitchen. We debated leaving at that juncture, but decided to wait in hopes it would all work out successfully. When finally both meals were brought out we found the meat to be extremely salty and tough. In our opinion it was not worth either the wait or the cost. On the positive side, the staff was quite pleasant and had it not been for the disappointing food it would have been a good experience. We'll look elsewhere next time.

• Visited October 2011

“Tasty- but very greasy :-)”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Greasy and fried- but delicious no doubt.
If I werent concerned with my weight- id o get their pupusas revuletas!

Annapolis
“Sharing a Secret”
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Las Delicias is located away from Annapolis' hot spots in a strip mall off of Best Gate Road (Rowe Boulevard extended north). Because the food is excellent, the service is family friendly, the prices are modest by local standards, and seating is always available, I'm tempted to keep my experiences at Las Delicias a personal secret. I hope, however, that the hardworking, always personable, ever present owner/operator, Rubin, succeeds in making a go of this restaurant. So I'm sharing my secret. I hope to see you often at Las Delicias. I can assure you, we will not be disappointed.

3 Thank RetiredProf05
Annapolis
“One of our Favorites in Annapolis”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Located in a small strip mall on Admiral Drive you probably would not notice it. Once you get inside you will find only twelve or so tables. We like it because the food is great. The chef has over twenty years experience in French restaurants in the Annapolis and Washington DC area but he is from Central America. What you wind up with a very nice blend of French and Central American food.
What we like are the soups and salads. They have a fish soup that you will see most of there Mexican and Central American customers eating. If you like shrimp, clams, mussels, fish in a shrimp bisque you will really like it., we do. It is a family run restaurant where the TV has Spanish programming running. While it can feel like visiting a restaurant South of the Border we like the combination and I think you will to.

2 Thank SailormanAnnapolis