“Wonderful”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Annapolis Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Annapolis Boutique Spa is located in lovely West Annapolis behind the Grauls Supermarket. Plenty of street parking and a parking lot for your convenience.Not only do we offer relaxation through massages, facials, body wraps, body waxing, hair & nails but acupuncture, permanent make up, teeth whitening and much more. A very friendly group of true caregivers.Our month to month memberships allow for a great selection of services at a great savings of $65 reg $90-$125. No long term contract. Family & friends can enjoy the same value. Can be gifted as well.
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I travel from North Carolina for waxing sessons with Linda. She is WONDERFUL!!! I would recommend Annapolis Day Spa and Linda especially to anyone!!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The Annapolis Boutique Spa is a small boutique spa in near Historic Annapolis. The new location is really nice and has that spa vibe that was lacking in the old location. It is not a really big spa (hence, Boutique) but worth the visit. The staff is very friendly and do a nice job. I had visited the previous location a few time for massages and facials and have always been happy with their services. Today I had the pleasure of enjoying a 1 hour facial given by Linda. It was very relaxing and my skin looks and feels great! Linda was really sweet and I really enjoyed chatting with her while I enjoyed my facial. The facial was also a steaI - they had a special for $50. Not bad at all for a great facial as they usual run $90+. If you haven't checked out the spa, you should give it a try. They often run specials so there is definitely an opportunity to try their services at a discounted price. I will definitely return and will likely take advantage of their membership special - $65 a month for a selection of various services. You pay $65 a month and get to choose 1 of several services (which usually cost $90-$125) each month. Best of all you can share with other family members or gift a month...

1  Thank Boricua78
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I received a groupon in my e-mail and felt it a very good deal but after reading some of the reviews decided I would not try this place. Then after reading some reviews of places I had gone to and not agreeing with them changed my mind. I just returned home from my appointment with April and am pleased with the result. I was treated very well from beginning to end, even was served a much needed cup of coffee. I really think the old reviews from when they were at the Lowes Hotel should be taken off this site. Warning, the address on here is wrong also, they now are at a very nice location and building at the other end of Taylor Ave.

1  Thank Lauri P
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

After reading some of the negative reviews, I was worried about my experience. But I was pleasantly surprised. The receptionist was nice and friendly. There was a sign telling me to give the receptionist my gift card before my services. That was helpful. My deep tissue massage was very nice. I liked the aromatherapy and the firm pressure of the massage. My room however was near the front desk and I couldn't fully relax until it was cleared. My mani-pedi was nice too. The pedicure was done on a bed propped with pillows for my back. It was just different and just not my preferred sitting position. The manicurist was friendly. Overall I had a good experience and would go back to this spa and salon.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We have been for a couples massage at the hotel location in November for our anniversary and had excellent massages. My husband raved and said it was the best massage he ever had. We returned in January and the lady who had done his in November was no longer with them. So we took whoever was available. WORST Massages EVER!!! Absolute waste of time, no pressure, barely any movement, no oil used, lights left basically on! My husbands dry winter skin was just as dry when we finished. He almost got up and left! When he received an email requesting his review- he told them how awful it was and they simply responded he could come back and receive a discounted massage. REALLY?? Wont be going back! Do not recommend.

3  Thank NewmanMaryland