“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is a well kept secret, although I don't know why. It is nestled in the Constant Friendship Shopping Center. It has the freshest seafood around at very reasonable prices. Great martinis and the wings and burgers are out of this world.
The staff is very friendly, although inexperienced. Be prepared for a little confusion now and then. Just be patient. . .
A must try!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank S H

Gunpowder, MD
“Customer”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Delicious seafood bisque. Service was good, restaurant was clean and inviting and prices are reasonable. We will be back.

1 Thank Donia S
Bel Air, Maryland
“Surprising find next to Minature Golf”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

How do i put this? Pelican Cove was a very surprising restaurant. The food was very good. (crab cakes, etc.) and the prices were resaonable. ($17 for 8oz crab cake) All together the staff was very pleasant and made a good effort to make me happy. I never would have guessed that across from a movie theatre and next to minature golf you could find a top five crabcake! WOW!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank harvey p
Edgewood, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My eyes say yes but my projectile vomit says no...well....maybe”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had an awesome visit here a few days back. It was around 3 in the afternoon and the place was just about empty. I had about an hour to burn before my movie at 4 so I sat at the bar to watch the nats game. The place was clean and the staff was very friendly. I didn't want a big meal so I ordered the wings. They didn't serve celery with the wings but the bartender was nice enough to bring out some celery that they normally use for salads. The wings were huge and the sauce was decent. One of the waitresses approached me and filled me in on all the great specials they have during the week and talked me through some of the popular dishes. Overall it was a great experience considering I was only there about an hour. I did however spend my night wrapped around a toilet. I know food poisoning and it most certainly was a bad case and it was the only place I could've picked it up. If it wasn't for that the place would be 5/5. If I ever go back it will be because the idea of seafood lasagna blew my mind.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Noah H
Virginia
“A pleasent surprise”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family stopped there on a road as we had a craving for seafood. We were not disappointed. The waiter was very attentive and the food was unbelievable good. It was better than anything we have had back home. The crab cakes were as close to 100% crab as you could get. The steamed crab legs better than Red Lobster. Everything we had fantastic. The dessert was also some of the best we have ever had and priced half of what we expected. The overall pricing was great. We just wish it was closer to home as we would make this a regular dining experience.

• Visited June 2013