“Convenient clean and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Aberdeen
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Aberdeen
palm beach county, fllorida
“Convenient clean and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Stayed on two trips this august the rooms are always clean no funky smell sheets pillows and towels smelt fresh and its right off. Of I95 if you can pick up one of those hotel coupon books they honor their coupons also

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank flipflopsonly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
South Amboy, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I had such a nice stay at this hotel. I spent the first half of the week there on business. Then my husband and kids joined me the second half of the week, so I had the experience of staying there as a Mom as well! The staff was so nice, and the rooms were great as well. One morning I rushed out and forgot my gold necklace on the bureau. I didn't even realize what happened until I returned to find my necklace waiting for me. I would've completely forgotten all about it otherwise. My kids had a great time in the pool, and the breakfast totally hit the spot. Not only would I recommend this place to a friend, but I had checked out midweek. My husband came down to join me, and I chose to re-book there!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank LAMexicanVacation
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

The room was overall filthy. The carpet was gummy and almost black from dirt in the traffic areas. There were what I would classify as roaches scurrying around the floor. The desk clerk mixed me a concoction of what I think was insecticide (had no odor) and handed it to me to use as I thought fit. As for the cleanliness, he admitted that all the rooms were the same. In room coffee maker didn't work to which I was informed that I could come to the lobby in the AM and get a cup. Bad experience all the way around.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jdr8888888
Staten Island NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2009

I went with three kids 6,12, and 14. The room was clean, but it smelled of cigarettes, despite my specific request for a non smoking room. It was chilly one night and I asked the front desk for an additional blanket and was told that I couldn't receive one because all the rooms had a precise allotment of blankets...
I also asked for a roll away bed and was also turned down. As for extras, most hotels provide lotion or shampoo. This hotel had none of these sundry items.

Pretty basic. We eventually stayed at the LaQuinta next door.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
West Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2008

Rooms a little small but overall a value for the money.
My main concern was the rain!
we stayed 2 days the entire time it rained and the entire time the ceiling was leaking near door.
When I booked this room on website it stated the rooms and entire hotel had been renovated, so needless to say I was a little shocked.

Also the door was old and no longer fit the door properly???
had about a 1/2 inch gap all the way down door,
could actually see outside . not a very good feeling knowing someone else could be looking back at you at any point.

Customer service was good and the lobby and rooms clean.

checked out at 4am and went to return door keycard and slipped off curb. sidewalks are pink and so was drop off area for cars so it was very difficult to tell where walk ended and road area begin unless you were walking looking down all the time.
its about a 6 inch drop off so be carefull.
bruised pretty bad. and lower back twisted. not good

• Liked — 5 pillows on bed
  • Disliked — leaking roof
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2008

I have to say I was worried to stay here after reading the reviews. But after arriving and seeing my room, I was very relieved. The hotel is newly remodeled. The room was not smelly or dirty like the reviews I read. Our room was nice and clean, you could smell the cleaning supplies as you walked in the door. It is perfect for the price. I will definitely be staying here again. Also the woman at the front desk (Alma) was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
St. Louis
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2007

The hotel is just OK. I had a room on the bottom floor, and I could hear every step that the people in the room above me made. If a cheap hotel is what you want this is it. I paid 49.95 plus tax a night. Internet is great, rooms are fairly clean, and the rooms are pretty big. The motel needs renovating, and they know it. When I was there they were just starting working on renovations.

• Liked — The Price
  • Disliked — The water in the shower did not drain properly.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Working_For_Weekend