La Quinta Inn & Suites Aberdeen-APG
$131
$119
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$83
$189
Home2.com
$159
  • Pool
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$81
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I initially booked with priceline for Travel Lodge across the street and after running as fast as I could from there I landed at there front desk with a coupon that said 57.99. The lady acted like she did not want to honor it and gave me a room. There were a lot of pets on the premises and the rooms were clean but not worth more than 60 dollars but I was somehow charged 70 marked corporate rate with no evidence of my coupon price. The breakfast was decent. A few hot items like sausage, french toast, and waffles and then bagels, toast, and cereal. I saw no danish but I was satisfied. Unlike the hotel across the street I felt safe enough to stay another night. Lots of people stay there so that says something for the cleanliness. They are rennovating it and turning it into two hotels one will remain the same and the other will be another name.

Room Tip: You want to be away from the animal section near exit 3.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Had a nice breakfast and was convenient to several places to eat dinner. This hotel is in the process of painting the rooms, but appears to be in good condition. Check in was simple and staff was nice. We did not use the pool as it was too cold. It would be nice if the pool was indoor or if there had been an indoor hot tub

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went for a baseball tournament weekend at Ripkin stadium. Read the reviews prior to our visit and because it was cheaper than most, and other team mates were staying here, we decided to try it. Don't make the same mistake, the hotel is 2 floors, no elevator, décor is reminiscent of an older motor lodge. It has a lot of wear and tear in the rooms, we had 2 double beds, the bedspreads were ripped and had scorch burns all over them, the bed skirts were stained and under the bed skirt we found gauze balls, 2 pills, a pair of glasses and an empty water bottle. Our room didn't have any mirrors or pictures, only had 2 small lamps and the newly painted brown color walls made the room dark and depressing. It is pet friendly, we heard dogs barking continuously a few rooms down until midnight probably when it's owners returned to the room. The cluster of rooms on the first floor around ours (room 125) were in the process of being repainted, the wet paint smell combined with an exterminator chemical smell and carpet fresh deodorizer was enough to give us a headache. We sneezed the time we spent there. The saving grace was that we were only there to sleep (sheets were clean) and the stadium was 3 minutes away. The exit doors which were designed to be safety keycard locking doors didn't even work, anyone could come and go, the locks were broken. A very poorly kept hotel, they turned a large old adjoining restaurant into their free breakfast area, it was awful if you wanted a hot meal, cold cereal was the way to go. I feel bad writing this because the staff and housekeeping were very nice but all of the amenities and the hotel itself was disheveled and we felt very uncomfortable there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SmallWorldMom
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I frequently travel to Virginia to see our daughter. In the past we have made the trip in one long 9 hour haul. We take our 2 dogs- both labs. This time we decided to stop halfway so that we could leave after work and then complete the trip early the next morning. We were pleasantly surprised to find a decent motel with clean accommodations that would allow our dogs to stay. The staff was nice and very accommodating when we requested a room near an exit so that my husband could walk the dogs. It isn't a 5 star but the room was clean and the rate was reasonable. Breakfast was included and was OK. My only complaint is that the containers holding the apple juice could use a good scrub. The apple juice tasted slightly moldy. We will definitely stay again but may skip the juice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marilyn J
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here one night on our way to Florida. Very convenient location, really nice staff. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. I was very happy with this choice. Breakfast was good, plenty of options. I will stay here again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family