All reviewsbreakfast hoursstaff was very friendlybusiness tripcontinental breakfastwafflescerealliberalfurnishingstreetargetmaryland
Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall Hotel was ok for price. Rooms were noisy and rear door lock was broken. When I talked to the staffed it seemed like the door was broken for awhile.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had booked this hotel online as a stopping place on our drive from New England to Florida for our family of 4. We usually have good luck with the Super 8 chain and had no qualms about booking this one. Big mistake. We never even made it to our room. The first problem was there was no luggage cart or help available to get our bags to our room. And when I asked for the elevator, I was told there was none. I have a bad knee and there was no way I was climbing the stairs to the 3rd floor with heavy bags. I was told the only rooms available on the 1st floor were smoking rooms. We immediately checked out and went to a different hotel down the street.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family