$144
$115
$87
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$159
  • Pool
$132
$120
$59
$159
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$81
$53
$65
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast hoursstaff was very friendlybusiness tripcontinental breakfastwafflescerealliberalfurnishingstreetargetmaryland
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Of course, if you have extra money, choose somewhere else. Increasingly the hotels in this chain are dirty and not like it used to be years ago where you get something inexpensive but wonderfully clean. The first room I was given clearly had dried urine on the top of the seat and brown hair on the floor. I complained and was given another room. Unfortunately this room too had a lot of urine at the base of the toilet. Thankfully since I had cleaner that was in my car, I went out and got it and just cleaned the bathroom myself. It's amazing for a motel bathroom to get cleaned approximately every day, there's no reason for dark dirty stains in the bathtub. Just gross but I needed something expensive to stay near the Cal Ripken Stadium.

Room Tip: Choose another motel
Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I were moving from PA to FL and stayed here during our trip. The hotel is older and needs some updating, but the night auditor and the other guys (I assumed owners) were very nice and accommodating. We were traveling with a 26 ft. moving truck and after I checked-in I told my husband to go park, only there was no place left to park, so I told them I'd need a refund, we'd have to find another place, but they ended up allowing us to park across three handicapped spaces to avoid losing our business. They allow pets as well and we only had to pay an additional $10 for our cat, so that was wonderful. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean, just older looking. They are located next to Burger King, so I was able to walk next door to get something to eat. Breakfast is included, but is very small, not much variety and there are only 3 tables located in the very small lobby area, not ideal, but it worked. I'd stay here again if we were traveling through the area again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family