$161
$115
$87
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$159
  • Pool
$59
$65
$159
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$81
$53
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

All reviewsbreakfast hoursstaff was very friendlybusiness tripcontinental breakfastwafflescerealliberalfurnishingstreetargetmaryland
Reviewed August 8, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I were moving from PA to FL and stayed here during our trip. The hotel is older and needs some updating, but the night auditor and the other guys (I assumed owners) were very nice and accommodating. We were traveling with a 26 ft. moving truck and after I checked-in I told my husband to go park, only there was no place left to park, so I told them I'd need a refund, we'd have to find another place, but they ended up allowing us to park across three handicapped spaces to avoid losing our business. They allow pets as well and we only had to pay an additional $10 for our cat, so that was wonderful. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean, just older looking. They are located next to Burger King, so I was able to walk next door to get something to eat. Breakfast is included, but is very small, not much variety and there are only 3 tables located in the very small lobby area, not ideal, but it worked. I'd stay here again if we were traveling through the area again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed with my son, playing at Ripken MD. Was near everything, room was very clean, lighting was great at night in lot. Just a stones throw from the stadium and all of the fields we played at, Aberdeen HS, the College and the Ripken complex, 1+ miles away!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family