All reviews staff was very friendly continental breakfast business trip cereal furnishings tree target maryland
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We made a good decision not to return home the same day as the ride. Spent a pleasant evening in Aberdeen and had a good meal.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Super 8 honored coupon, but the rate was higher than Days Inn. Room was OK, but was more cramped than Days Inn. Could not get FOX News. Guess I prefer Days Inn over Super 8. Lugging luggage up the internal stairwell faired well because of the room location at the end of the hall.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank L F
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed one night at this motel on the way to a nearby event. It was pretty good for what it was--I paid less than $60 for the night. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking, and the typical security features were employed and seemed to be in good working order. The area isn't too sketchy; I wasn't uncomfortable being outside alone at midnight. I was impressed that it had a fridge, microwave, in room safe, and a large TV, though I did not use them. The bathroom was comfortably designed, and there was a bow style shower curtain bar, allowing for extra elbow room in the shower, which was nice. The room looked to have had a recent paint job, and the bed was reasonably comfortable, though too hard for my preferences. I would give it four or even five stars, but I found three long hairs in the bathroom, one in the sink and two in the tub, and there was a dead cricket on the bathroom floor and some kind of tiny crawling bug that wandered by while I was using the toilet. I did check the beds for signs of bedbugs and did not find any telltale evidence of them, so I stayed... I am mostly not fussy, and didn't need anything fancy this time. The room was clean except for the bathroom issues mentioned. Also, the room was non-smoking, but the bedside table had several cigarette burns on it. However, the room did not smell of smoke or even of mustiness, as many hotel rooms do. The hallway was a bit over-scented with some kind of room or carpet freshener and might pose a problem for those with respiratory allergies. The place was quiet except for the morning dumpster-emptying, which woke me up at 7am.

I especially liked that this motel was pet friendly.

Room Tip: This motel does not have an elevator. I requested a ground floor room when I reserved it and was given one with no problem.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel 2 times in Jan & July 2012, now and both times it has been a wonderful experience!! The staff is warm and welcoming and my Non Smoking room with two double beds had everything we needed, Good Microwave, Refrigerator, and TV, Comfy beds, Very clean bathroom with the usual soaps, shampoo, and hair dryer. Breakfast was very ordinary but adequate.I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo