$118
$115
$87
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$59
$159
Residence Inn
$65
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$81
$53
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

All reviewsbreakfast hoursstaff was very friendlybusiness tripcontinental breakfastwafflescerealliberalfurnishingstreetargetmaryland
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed one night at this motel on the way to a nearby event. It was pretty good for what it was--I paid less than $60 for the night. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking, and the typical security features were employed and seemed to be in good working order. The area isn't too sketchy; I wasn't uncomfortable being outside alone at midnight. I was impressed that it had a fridge, microwave, in room safe, and a large TV, though I did not use them. The bathroom was comfortably designed, and there was a bow style shower curtain bar, allowing for extra elbow room in the shower, which was nice. The room looked to have had a recent paint job, and the bed was reasonably comfortable, though too hard for my preferences. I would give it four or even five stars, but I found three long hairs in the bathroom, one in the sink and two in the tub, and there was a dead cricket on the bathroom floor and some kind of tiny crawling bug that wandered by while I was using the toilet. I did check the beds for signs of bedbugs and did not find any telltale evidence of them, so I stayed... I am mostly not fussy, and didn't need anything fancy this time. The room was clean except for the bathroom issues mentioned. Also, the room was non-smoking, but the bedside table had several cigarette burns on it. However, the room did not smell of smoke or even of mustiness, as many hotel rooms do. The hallway was a bit over-scented with some kind of room or carpet freshener and might pose a problem for those with respiratory allergies. The place was quiet except for the morning dumpster-emptying, which woke me up at 7am.

I especially liked that this motel was pet friendly.

Room Tip: This motel does not have an elevator. I requested a ground floor room when I reserved it and was given one with no problem.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel 2 times in Jan & July 2012, now and both times it has been a wonderful experience!! The staff is warm and welcoming and my Non Smoking room with two double beds had everything we needed, Good Microwave, Refrigerator, and TV, Comfy beds, Very clean bathroom with the usual soaps, shampoo, and hair dryer. Breakfast was very ordinary but adequate.I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Checked in at 1pm and they said all special rate coupons rooms were booked. Interesting because the coupon is for walk in only, no reservations. Room was clean but small. Couldn't get FOX news. Average at best

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were looking for a stopover during a late-night drive. All we needed was a clean bed and basic facilities that worked. Everything was fine. Bathroom had a tub, which is very welcome, but not always available in motels. The only significant lack was a closet for hanging clothes, so our clothes remained packed overnight - not ideal.

Patel was the sole staff person we met. Very charming and accommodating. The first room he assigned was smelly, so he immediately found us another with no fuss. At breakfast he responded quickly to any requests. He handled a middle-of-the-night smoke alarm emergency efficiently and calmly, getting everyone out and quickly letting us back in after the cause was found and resolved. (A guest was at fault, not the hotel.)

Shortly after leaving in the morning I realized that I had left something behind. I called and Patel immediately located it and held it at the desk for us to pick up on our return trip. Can't ask for better personal service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a horrible hotel, extremely filthy, air condition didn't work right and something was biting me all night. I couldn't sleep at all, we finally got out of there at 4:30am.

Disgusting, utterly disgusting, it has to be the worst hotel I stayed at in the USA.

I called their corporate office and they gave me a full refund.

Please avoid, sleep in your car instead it is safer and cleaner.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family