Super 8 Aberdeen MD
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/03
$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$139
Residence Inn
$109
$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$59
$129
Home2.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$91
Travelocity
All reviewsclean bathroomnon smokingbreakfast hoursan updatestaff was very friendlyplace to stayaberdeen proving groundmy soncontinental breakfastwafflesripken stadiumcerealmicrowavefurnishingstreetargetfacility
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a horrible hotel, extremely filthy, air condition didn't work right and something was biting me all night. I couldn't sleep at all, we finally got out of there at 4:30am.

Disgusting, utterly disgusting, it has to be the worst hotel I stayed at in the USA.

I called their corporate office and they gave me a full refund.

Please avoid, sleep in your car instead it is safer and cleaner.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel provides a good value for all of the amenities and convenience. Upon our arrival at the front desk, we were greeted with warm smiles making us feel right at home. Our rooms was exactly as it was described. No surprises! The room was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. patel is very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stopped here with a reservation at about 7:30 PM for a quick overnight on trip driving from south back north. The minute we walked up the stairs to our room, we noted a permeating odor of a combination of room spray and insence. The end of the hall was piled high with old televisions. When we entered the room we were blown away by a terrible odor that was not transient in nature, more like something dead and rotting. I immediately went to the front desk to request a room change, and was told that was the only room available to us because we had our dog with us. The clerk did not appear suprised by my complaint and readily offer us a refund, and to call other local hotels to find us a room. I declind his offer to call other hotels, and called La Quinta which I have also reviewed. I gave the motel two stars instead of one because in fairness, I have no idea of the condition of the other rooms, and the front desk clerk was very polite and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Strange motel located right in a shopping fast food area just off the highway. not the nicest of guests were staying there, very strange. A bit of a norman bates feeling from reception. rooms were basic and clean. did not feel comfortable staying there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I didn't have high expectations because I've stayed at other Super8s, but the staff was very pleasant and the room was clean. There was even a microwave, safe and fridge which I did not expect. The bed was a bit firm, but not really unpleasant. The WiFi signal strength was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family