All reviewsbreakfast hoursstaff was very friendlybusiness tripcontinental breakfastwafflescerealliberalfurnishingstreetargetmaryland
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We had stayed here on a long road trip with our children and had called ahead to be sure they had a room that would accomadate our 2 small children. On our arrival, we found that the room was not what we were told it would be. The room was very large and the staff was very friendly. In fact staff was so friendly that they appeared to have neighborhood teenagers hanging out who also were really friendly. Kind of friendly in the children of the corn way like you felt really out of place. The room itself smelled musty and old as if it was rugs and furniture from 50's that had not been washed.
We would not go back unless it was completely rebuilt.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank NhTravelinfamily
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I stayed there for 3 nights & everything was perfect as expected even price wise. Near by Aberdeen Proving Ground & I95. I stayed with couple of other hotels in area but this one is what i always wanted. Friendly staff they make you feel like you are not just guest they treat you very well. Staff is very helpful for your all requirements. i would stay there again & 100% Recommend to my other friends. Olive Tree Right across the street for best food in town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank chokshi
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Decided to stay at the Super 8 in Aberdeen since I've had bad experiences with the others in the area...I stayed at this hotel back in the 80's and 25 years later this is still the best place for the money! Polite and courteous front desk! This will be my place to stay when I go to this area!

Room Tip: just ask!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank robsarge
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Close to Washington, DC and Baltimore. It's a great place to stay! The night life is great. They have a little bit of everything club wise. If you like rap, rock or looking for something nice and quiet! This hotel was amazing and the staff was more than accommodating. They are up and around all night, and they will be more than happy to grab you an extra pillow or anything else you need!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PnkPanther
Reviewed June 12, 2011

First room had hair on sheets both beds. Second room shower curtain was gross, hair or mold. Front desk was helpful in changing room and getting show curtain replaced. Looks like rooms have not been vacuumed for a while.

Room Tip: We got a good price but have to check cleanliness.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple