Super 8 Aberdeen MD
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsclean bathroomnon smokingbreakfast hoursan updatestaff was very friendlyplace to stayaberdeen proving groundmy soncontinental breakfastwafflesripken stadiumcerealmicrowavefurnishingstreetargetfacility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I stayed there for 3 nights & everything was perfect as expected even price wise. Near by Aberdeen Proving Ground & I95. I stayed with couple of other hotels in area but this one is what i always wanted. Friendly staff they make you feel like you are not just guest they treat you very well. Staff is very helpful for your all requirements. i would stay there again & 100% Recommend to my other friends. Olive Tree Right across the street for best food in town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank chokshi
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Decided to stay at the Super 8 in Aberdeen since I've had bad experiences with the others in the area...I stayed at this hotel back in the 80's and 25 years later this is still the best place for the money! Polite and courteous front desk! This will be my place to stay when I go to this area!

Room Tip: just ask!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank robsarge
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Close to Washington, DC and Baltimore. It's a great place to stay! The night life is great. They have a little bit of everything club wise. If you like rap, rock or looking for something nice and quiet! This hotel was amazing and the staff was more than accommodating. They are up and around all night, and they will be more than happy to grab you an extra pillow or anything else you need!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PnkPanther
Reviewed June 12, 2011

First room had hair on sheets both beds. Second room shower curtain was gross, hair or mold. Front desk was helpful in changing room and getting show curtain replaced. Looks like rooms have not been vacuumed for a while.

Room Tip: We got a good price but have to check cleanliness.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2011

I'm a Virginia resident who frequently works in the Aberdeen Maryland area. I've stay at many motels in the area and my number one choice is the Super 8 motel. I'd like to say that the staff are very professional and really friendly too!
The rooms are comfortable and more importantly clean. I stay there for a week or longer per visit and the price is very affordable to me as well as the company I work for.
It's a Super place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business