“For the price, very nice and clean rooms.”

Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
“For the price, very nice and clean rooms.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Although expedia dropped the ball on my reservation the lady that was trying to get my reservation at 3am was very helpful and patient in working with the knuckleheads at expedia and I. Great customer service to that lady.

1 Thank AWE39
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad Georgette was able to provided you with exceptional service. Our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We value and appreicate your bussiness and we hope you will visit use again.

Thanks,
Red Roof Inn Aberdeen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Chinquapin
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have not stayed in a Red Roof Inn for almost 10 years and I will be honest it was not a bad stay, its located close by to shopping and dinning and it is a very clean and upkept place. My family and I just stayed for one night on our way up north and it provided what we needed. The beds are very comfortable that we decided to reset our alarm for a couple extra hours of sleep that came in very handy for the long drive ahead of us. The one down side I would honestly have to mention is the TV is satalite for the most part it worked just fine, however the next morning prior to heading out a heavy rain storm came thru and the TV reception was lost for about 15 minutes, and the room does not come with a hair drier something the wife was lucky enough to have packed herself. Other then that it is a nice place to stay, and the front office staff were top notch.

Room Tip: If possible request a room that is attached to the main building, there are two buildings for rooms...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided. I do apologize for the poor reception on the T.V after the strom.Thanks again.

Red Roof Aberdeen
Nyack
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

New rooms, flat screen tv, wi fi... comfy beds..great! Beds were clean and soft...One flaw..no hair dryer and I did not have one with me on my way home from Busch Gardens, VA. I would definitely stay at another Inn...

1 Thank koh68
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad were able to provided you with exceptional service. I am sorry the room did not meet your standards, however our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We are committed to making improvements everyday. We value and appreicate your bussiness and we hope you will visit use again.

Thanks,
palm beach county, fllorida
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms and bathrooms new sheets pillows and towels wood floors comfortable beds friendly staff a great stay for the price and they honor thier coupons a plus we will deff be using this hotel again on our travels

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your comments regaurding your stay. We have made great improvements to the Red Roof Inn Aberdeen to ensure all of our customers are satisfied. Thanks again.

General Manager'
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you're looking for a clean, comfortable stylish room at a great place when visiting the Upper Chesapeake Bay area, you must stay at Red Roof Aberdeen! It was recently remodeled with hardwood floors and area rugs in guest rooms, attractive bedding and shower curtains, nice accent furniture and a WORKING iron/ironing board! Great location just of I-95 within walking distance of McDonald's Walgreens ShopRite Dollar Tree Applebee's etc. Very friendly staff and visible overnight security to protect cars, enforce quiet environment and ensure no unwanted people are hanging out on the property. Very friendly staff. An excellent value but be sure to sign up for the Redicard program to get the points toward free nights!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided. Thanks again
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

This was my second try at the Aberdeen Red Roof Inn. The first time I was assigned to a really gross looking room in need of renovations. This time my room was very clean, and I was pleased with my experience. All of the other hotels can't beat their price. It was worth giving them a second try.

• Stayed June 2013
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay.We are delight you gave us a second chance. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with your with the service we provided. Thanks again.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was book in the wrong area, but with the right people. My boys and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel, Georgette greeted us with a warm smile and made us feel welcomed.The rooms where clean and inviting. As my boys played with there skooters in the parking lote the staff made us feel at home. Well away from my destination of Arundel Mills, A booking mistake that was a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aaron E
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Aberdeen. I am happy that Goergette was able to provide you with such great service. It is our goal to ensure that we meet all of our guest needs. Again thank you and hope to see you soon.

Kendra Robinson- GM