“Love this place!”

Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Love to stay here when I'm in the area. The staff is always pleasant and accomodating. Georgette at the front desk is the best ever! The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Everything you could need is right in the area. You should stay here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Aberdeen. I am happy that Goergette was able to provide you with such great service. It is our goal to ensure that we meet all of our guest needs. Again thank you and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

While our water well pump was broken, we stayed here for a night. 2 beds for $60 (thats with tax included) was pretty good! The woman at the front desk that afternoon was so nice and helpful. We were put in an incorrect room at first, but thats an easy mistake. So it actually happened again because somone left food in the second room. So our final room was small like all rooms at a red roof in, but it's kind of cozy. the motel was just updated these past few months and just repainted about a month again. It's pretty nice if you ask me. Just for a night's stay, it's worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mawijr

Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This RRI just completed all the renovations. The rooms are well laid out, spacious,, clean with comfy beds and flat screen TV's. The front desk staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. It is a RRI - not a five star hotel - but it sure is 5star value.

Room Tip: Pay for the upgraded all inclusive King - it is worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for postive feedback about your recent stay. I am glad we were able to provide you with great service and a clean room.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I chose this hotel over the others in the area because I've always had great experiences with Red Roof Inn and my stay was just for an overnight trip. For starters, the room had no linen, toiletries...nothing. I called the front desk and was told someone would bring it up. Forty-five minutes later a woman shows up with 2 wash cloths and 2 towels yet there are 3 of us in the room. While in the shower the water goes ice cold on my husband. The toilet later backs up. It was just one thing after another. The desk clerk didn't seem to concerned when we checked out and my husband told her how we were not pleased. She says "maybe the next time will be better"...lol. Next time? I seriously doubt that. If you are in the area stay at another hotel if you want a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for your comments concerning you stay. I apologize for any the issued which occurred during your stay. I will speak to my staff about the way in which things were handled. Please know that this is neither a normal or acceptable behavior which was displayed during your stay. I will address all issued mentioned in your comments to prevent a future occurrences.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Basic motel. Rooms are clean, a bit dated but they are currently renovating. If you make a reservation, make sure to note that you want to be away from the construction noise. Good area. Easy access to dining options. Lots of contractors stay here so trucks starting up early in the morning is bothersome, may want to ask for a quiet room

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Aberdeen. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused during your stay due to the renovation. It is our full intent to ensure every guest is satisfied. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Red Roof Inn Aberdeen 136

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Look people, you're staying at a Red Roof. This isn't going to be the Four Seasons, but it's not a fleabag either. You get what you pay for. I've stayed her a few times when I had a early morning tee times at the fame Bulle Rock Golf Course just south down the road, and my experiences have been okay. I've not notice any real issues as far it cleanliest. The lobby is pretty shabby, but who is rooming there. I like the ground floors rooms better than the upstairs rooms. I guess if you park in front of the rooms you don't see all the other issues. Clientele isn't the greatest either, but you have to expect that. The location is good if you are looking for places to eat around the motel. It's okay if you are just looking for a night stay, and you want to leave early in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Titans65

Thanks you for your comments. I am happy to announce we are in the process of being renovated. We have made many improvements at the property to ensure each guest has a delightful experience. I am happy to know our location was convenient and met your needs. We look forward to your return.

Thanks
Redroof Inn Aberdeen 136

Reviewed December 28, 2012

It is showing its age but it is near to APG and is near a variety of places to eat. The staff is normally very good. One, in particular, Georgette is always bright and cheerful working hard to find me a room that makes me happy. The one time they didn't have the room type I'd booked online she did her best to smooth over the disappointment and actually made me feel better then when I'd walked in.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
RedRoof136_12, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thanks you for your comments. I am glad Georgette was able to provide you with outstanding service. It is our full intent to ensure we accommodate each guest. I am happy to announce we are in the process of being renovated. We have made many improvements at the property to ensure each guest has a delightful experience. We look forward to your return.

Red Roof Inn Aberdeen #136