See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service I've ever experienced... my car broke down n I was waiting for triple a... so I called front desk to ask for a later checkout.. was told I'd have to pay an extra 20$ so I did, n at exactly 1pm when the checkout expired, I got a knock on the door, I explained to the lady I was waiting for triple a, she said ok, not even 5 mins later she knocked again and told me I'd have to wait outside or she was calling the police.... NEVER AGAIN!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Well, we will start with the owner and his wife. Both are outright rude and disrespectful, bilingually. Petty as well. The exterior of the hotel is deceptively tidy and welcoming. I only stayed in a room with the kitchenette, 241. When i walk in there was a smell. I air the room out but it doesnt leave. Only replaced with the food i cooked after cleaning the stove. While i slept, i was bitten repeatedly. Turned the light on the find bedbugs scattering. Tons of them. Never again. Never.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mochi_Moonpie
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I booked this sight unseen with booking.com and on the website it said that my card would not be charged but was just used to hold the room. I drove the half hour to the hotel and I was basically driving through the hood. Very unsavory types on the streets. Hoodlums, criminal looking type characters. I see cop cars racing down the streets two times in the 5 min I got into the parking lot. I walked in to inquire of parking cause I saw not a spot left and the man said out behind the building (where I saw 10 gang members) My U-haul had about $25K worth of stuff in it so I said, that wont work. I have to cancel. The owner said I had to take that up with booking.com and he could do nothing. As I drove away... he must have charged my card instantly attempting to steal my money when I did not even stay at his place! Because I called booking.com instantly and they said he already ran my card! I complained saying that on the website it says your not charging it but it was just HOLDING the room. I did not buy the room or stay. Now I have to go through filing a dispute with them. All I can say is the man WILLINGLY stole my money knowing I did not get the room. Does a man like this deserve to have customers? Its as bad as breaking into my home and stealing $100 out of my wallet I see no difference.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Michael S
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

This is possibly the worst hotel we have ever been in. It looks so neat and clean from the outside. We booked 4 nights, checked in, saw and smelled the room and informed the office we would be leaving the following day. The office is a prime example of what you get in the room, old beat up and a delapidated with a filthy stove, gummy cabinets, antique beat up tub, and the smell of a dirty old ash tray. Horrible! Then we find out this is in a crime ridden area etc.., Need I go into more detail. The desk clerk, who played dumb and wouldn't acknowledge he was the manager or owner, (which was a complete lie to avoid giving me credit) did eventually credit my card for the nights I cancelled, but only after i spent lots of time on the phone with their main office even forcing him into getting on the speaker phone when I called them from his glass enclosed check in area.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mary B
Reviewed March 30, 2016

I booked one night at this location in the jacuzzi suite to try out the property before making a long-term reservation. I joined the chain's Value Club to ensure the best rate and level of customer service before making my booking. The property is very quaint with nice landscaping, but is noticeably run down. The jacuzzi was gorgeous and unique although the water pressure was low (the hotel's water pressure was very low for a commercial setting). I was enjoying my stay until I went into the bathroom after midnight and there was a HUGE spider! Being a young woman, I freaked out appropriately, took a picture to show the staff, and managed to trap it in paper cups before flushing it down the toilet. Wary from this incident I searched the floor and found a dead centipede as well. Knowing I had the only one of my room type and that I could not switch rooms (if one room has bugs they all have/could have bugs, so this solves zero problems), I stayed up all night extremely uncomfortable ensuring no bugs were crawling onto my bed or my luggage and making another reservation for another hotel. Believe it or not, these issues were not nearly as upsetting compared to how terribly I was treated by the front desk attendant. After I explained all of my issues he asked why I didn't call him at 2:00 AM so that he could come into my room and spray the spider.... (?!?!?!) Maintenance should not be coming into your room at 2 AM for their own protection, let alone the customer's. More obvious is how ridiculous the suggestion of spraying a spider of that size was. When I asked for a refund (I had already sent an email to Customer Care at the time of the incident), he tried to only give me ten dollars cash and said "You people always try to do this" which could have meant any number of things, but was more than extremely unprofessional. I have since spoken with Customer Care twice, and even though they were understanding, receptive, and professional, they said they must allow the owner ten days to respond to my complaint. I had hoped that joining the Value Club would expedite any customer service issues. This was the worst and most frustrating hotel stay that I have ever had, hands down.

Date of stay: March 2016