“great value” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Aberdeen
Baltimore, Maryland
“great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is the best value you can find. Clean,Safe and very friendly. Many restaurants are within a walking distance. Target is a mile away, Walmart is two miles away. One minute from I-95. The hotel is very nice. Free WiFi ,cable and breakfast. I've been staying here many times before. You can't beat their prices. I got a hotel card so I get free nights for every ten I stay. The front desk is VERY friendly.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
uyesh b, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you. I am pleased to hear that you like our property and it's location. In addition to that, just 1 block away Brand New Chick- Fil-A is opening next month. We appreciate your business and look forward to serve you soon. Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I saw a some improvements to the Travelodge in Aberdeen, MD which is a very good thing. The new Manager's if very nice, personable & accommodating. I recommend you to try it if you have not stayed there before. We have stayed many times & really like what their doing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

uyesh b, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property. It's our mission to satisfy all the guest at our hotel. We will continue to do so. We sincerley appreciate your bussiness and lokk forward to serve you in the nearest future. Thank you.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The room is clean with fresh beddings and towels. Room had microwave oven, fridge, iron and ironing board. The bathroom had all the necessities. The staff is very helpful. All of this come at a bargain price. Saw improvements from my previous stays. Will recommend to others.

Room Tip: Rooms from side entrance to back of hotel are best.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
uyesh b, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your comments.. We appreciate you business and look forward to serve you soon. Management.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We enjoyed our time at the hotel. The front desk service was excellent. Rooms were clean & neat. Room service was quick & very helpful. Checking in was smooth & quick. We plan on coming back anytime we are in the Aberdeen area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

uyesh b, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serve you in the nearest future. Thank you.
Mastic, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Ok where do I begin, upon arriving at this hotel the dive bar and drunks wondering around should've been a red flag to not enter! We walked in our room with our two children after driving 15 hours and were exhausted. First thing I noticed was there was what appeared to be blood stains all over the ironing board! Then I saw what I thought was a roach in the bathroom sink! Skeeved out I had my husband look around..what we discovered was horrifying! The whole wall where the window is was completely hollow, the wall was rotted out and they clearly just put wall paper over it because when he leaned on the wall his hand went right through! And from there it just got worse! MUCH WORSE! He looked around and under the furniture where we saw rat droppings under the dresser and the only reason I say rat is because it was too big to be from a mouse! And then comes the worst of it, he looked behind the mini fridge and there he saw dozens if roaches scurrying up the wall and into a hole in the wall! We grabbed our kids and ran out! When we went to the desk to tell the guy what we saw he said "yea I know"!!!!! When we asked him how they can still rent these rooms out he said " dude I know but I just work nights here".....absolutely disgusted!!!! Do not go here EVER!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Cdoll6303
Hyattsville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Comfortable stay, amazing service, good breakfast. Definitely the place I will choice when traveling back to the area. Very cozy, restaurant right next to the hotel, shopping center across the street. Overall, the location had everything I needed for my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rajoomultani, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thanks for your most gracious comments about our hotel, it means a lot to us to hear directly from our guest and thanks for taking the time to write. We hope to see you again soon.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Lighting in parking lot is poor, strong cigarette smoke smell in the hallways, dirty room and linens.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

uyesh b, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for your response. We are actively working to upgrade our exterior lightning to LED fixtures. We have addressed your concern to appropriate department and will resolve it immediately. Our mission is guest satisfaction and we will not rest until we have achieved our goal. Thank you. Management.