I stayed at this hotel for four nights while on a business trip, and had an excellent experience.
Check-in and check-out was efficient and flawless, once I got to the right front desk. While I had no need for front desk assistance during the stay, they seemed friendly each time I passed.
The room was in good condition and very quiet, on the side facing the youth baseball stadium. The bed and couch were comfortable. The kitchen was functional and clean.
There aren't any services close by, but a five minute drive gets you to the local shopping center, and fifteen minutes gets you to Bel Air for a wide selection of shopping and restaurants.
- Having to go to the Courtyard side of the hotel to check in, even as early as 8:30 pm.
- The only parking is a distance away, beyond the Courtyard side.
- No hair dryer in the room.
- No low-carb choices for breakfast.
- Air vent in bedroom blowing cold air right across the bed no matter how I adjusted the vents.
- Usual hotel pillows that provide almost support for only a few minutes
I intend to stay here again in a couple weeks when I travel with my wife. It's about the best available in the Aberdeen area despite the annoyances.More