“You're not staying with strangers, you're staying with caring neighbors”

Budget Inn of Aberdeen
Budget Inn of Aberdeen
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Clean spacious rooms, with polite housekeepers willing to help. A great family spot to kick back in or go about everyday life. Reasonale rates for nightly or weekly. The house keepers are friendly and polite. The Inn owners are very polite and reasonable people.. Mr and Mrs. Bhatti are excellent people who go out of their way to help their guest feel comfortable and welcomed.

Room Tip: Rooms are large with very comfortable beds- ours was a king that we didn't want to get out of.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Thank Shannon Flemin... G

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This motel was one of the cleanest I have stayed at thus far. The management is very pleasant and helpful. The rates are affordable. The location is convenient and the property is very well kept. My stay was comfortable, peaceful, and pleasant!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My fiance and I have been here going on two months now. The owner is very reasonable, and try to help anyone when he is able to do so. The rooms are tidy with plenty of room. The rates are reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Sassy21001
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Nice and tidy little rooms, easy to access since one can park in front of the door, larger size mini refrigerator with freezer room for a week's supply of TV dinners, new flat screen TV selections include my favorites: FOX News and Turner Classic Movies (TCM), Wireless Internet is a plus, too. If large fluffy towels are your thing, then you'll have to bring your own, but the beds supply a good night's rest and that is what matters.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have stayed at the Budget Inn of Aberdeen many times. In total, I have probably over 400 nights there. The owner, his wife and staff always make one welcome and will do whatever is necessary to see that one's stay is enjoyable. While the establishment is small, each room is clean and well appointed. The beds are confortable and the ammenities are as good or better than any number of the better known chains. A returning guest is often greeted by name. The price of the rooms is moderate. On an overall basis the Inn must be given a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 for the quality of the service and the value received.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side toward the office are the quietest but all rooms are good. I particularly e...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Radar L
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Was very close to I-95 & APG,Golden caroll & SuperWwalmart is just half mile from the hotel

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I made this reservation at the last minute, which is why I decided to go with this hotel instead of one of the similarly-priced spots on Route 40 - it was the only place available. When I arrived, the hotel manager (hidden behind a Plexiglass window with a slot to hand over your credit card - not encouraging) couldn't find my reservation and so I got stuck in a smoking room. Okay, fine, whatever - even though the room smelled awful and my clothes stank for the rest of the weekend. I microwaved my leftover dinner and was about to dig in when...
... is that what I think it is...
...a big old roach walking its way across the floor? Aaaugh!!! Now I am not a travel snob - I've stayed in hostels around the world - but this is the first time I've seen a roach in a hotel in the U.S. It came out of the dirty bathroom, walked its way across the sticky carpet and headed straight for me. I killed it, but more appeared. I shut the bathroom door and put a towel underneath it to block the gaps, and then slept a couple of hours and hightailed it out of there as early as I could manage.
What else can you say? There was a microwave, fridge, and freezer in the room (yay), the Internet didn't work (boo), but unless you want a job as an exterminator I would not come here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank economista9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdeen
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen
Travelodge Hotel Aberdeen
#8 of 16 in Aberdeen
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South

Been to Budget Inn of Aberdeen? Share your experiences!