“Best crab cakes Harford county MD!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Tree

Olive Tree
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Best crab cakes Harford county MD!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

The Olive tree, don't confuse it with the Olive Garden, has the best crab cakes in the area! If you are looking for a large full crab cake, the Olive tree is the place. Now there isn't anything special about this place, the atmosphere is average at best and I can't say anything about the rest of the food on the menu with the exception of the crab cakes. I am a local so I get my crab cake dinners to go.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank LFox06

Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Am very disappointed in the Olive Tree. Five years ago this place made great quality food and my family would eat there regularly as well as order carry-out. In the last six months this place has really gone downhill. The last time we ate inside there was a bad smell, we were freezing cold, the seafood pasta was poor quality and the kids chicken was soggy. The last two times we ordered carry-out our food was made with the wrong pasta, there was very skimpy portioning, and it was cold. We have never asked for free food, just for our food to be made correctly. One time the management was uncaring and rude and treated me badly when I complained about having the wrong pasta. The manager said I must have asked for the pasta I got. Even though she checked my order and my receipt and discovered I did not order the pasta I got, I had to ask for the food to be made correctly and the manager seemd annoyed that I asked. Another time my husband received less than a lunch portion of pasta even though it was supposed to be dinner and when he drove back to the Olive Tree the replacement dish he got was very cold. The manager was so rude we decided that was the last straw. Olive Tree was my family's favorite eatery for a very long time so it has been hard to give up, but after yet another mess up and cold food today we have eaten here for the last time.

Visited January 2013
Montgomery, Illinois
“A great surprise in a town without many quality restaraunts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

This place was very surprising since they say it's "Italian" which seemed to me that it would be like an Olive Garden, howeve the menu was quite diverse and their special the evening that we were there was blackened Mahi Tuna, and another was whole Maine lobster for another. My friend chose the lobster and I had the tuna. We did not have to ask our server once for any refills on drinks, the food was cooked properly and was hot when it arrived at our table.
I would go back for sure the next time I'm in town, even if for nothing else, the surprise of the daily special!

• Visited August 2012
Madison, Alabama
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was told by seeral people that this was an Italian restaurant but in fact they have a good variety of dishes to include seafood, American, and Italian. If you can't decide on seafood or chicken then get teh Chicken Chesapeak. They put a full size crab cake on top of two baked chicken strips. It was very good. The portions are large enough for two people.

Visited January 2013
Chittenango, New York
“Very friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome, was greeted at immediately, the server was fast and friendly, the food was great and plentiful, wel worth the price, the locals are very friendly and do not treat you as an alien, great place

Been to Olive Tree? Share your experiences!