“Nice surprise”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was told by seeral people that this was an Italian restaurant but in fact they have a good variety of dishes to include seafood, American, and Italian. If you can't decide on seafood or chicken then get teh Chicken Chesapeak. They put a full size crab cake on top of two baked chicken strips. It was very good. The portions are large enough for two people.

1  Thank fchsco80
There are newer reviews for Olive Tree

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome, was greeted at immediately, the server was fast and friendly, the food was great and plentiful, wel worth the price, the locals are very friendly and do not treat you as an alien, great place

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Working in Aberdeen doesn't give you a ton of non-fast food options for lunch. I tried the Olive Tree, thinking it wouldn't be fantastic, however I was wrong. They have absolutely fantastic Maryland Crab Soup! The unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks is perfect - the only issue is that they refuse to substitute their house dressing for anything! Their pasta with marinara sauce is delicious, the sauce is chunky with the perfect amount of sweet. The servers are very nice - especially Tim! You also can't go wrong visiting Holly at the bar for happy hour, and M-Th you can enjoy $1.50 house wine!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really I have to say the place isn't bad but the fact that I'll have something amazing one time and something that I think about sending back another time leaves me giving them 4/5 instead of the full 5. The endless salad and bread sticks makes it great for filling up the kids. The only thing I would definitely suggest is not to get the Lasagna or beef raviolis. These are the only menu items there that I would definitely say stay away from. The meat just has the consistency of wet sand instead of a beef. I just really don't like the way the meat is in those dishes. If you are going any of their seafood dishes, or the veal when they have it are my recommendations for anyone going to the place for the first time.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We had a great dinner. A large bowl of tossed salad and bread came with our entrees. I had the crab cake special it was delicious and quite large. It came with a side. My husband had the vegetable lasagna special. It came with fetticini and grilled chicken. We truly enjoyed our meal.