“Clean and friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I do not travel much, but this hotel was by far the most relaxing stay I have experienced. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely seek out this hotel chain in the future when travelling.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Hello Rebecca C
thanks for the kind words and review. I will share with the team; thank you for sharing with the universe!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Both elevators were broken Saturday morning while a wedding party was staying at the hotel. Lobby TV had 3 channels that were not "fuzzy". Room TV had multiple channels that did not work. Both stalls of the Men's bathroom were inoperable on the first floor. Staff was friendly. Room and bathroom were clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hi Stuart B
Yes, you're right, we did have an off day due, in part, to some vandalism. These issues have been corrected, and hope your stay was not impacted. I will also share your kind words about the staff with them-thanks!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel was overall a great experience, I would have to repeat my previous comments. 1. the air condition/heat was loud and vibrated sometimes room 303 2. the refrigerator had a strange smell, I bought frebreeeze 3. I stayed a total of 45 days and out of those days on 2 or 3 occasions my bed was not made 4. I was over charged 8.78 for a meal I paid cash for all meals 5. someone took my earring off the night stand, I did not want to cause a major problem so I did not mention it due to I had about 25 days left to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Hello Calvin C
Sorry and apologize that your stay was less than perfect. I did credit your account for that misc food charged to you in error.
I've replied to your messages' specific points through the Hilton reply system. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a nice establishment, however, I would not recommen booking through a third party if you are a rewards member and wish to earn membership rewards. Staff at the hotel advised me they could not honor my membership and treated me as I was not a valued member. If you want to receive the Hilton Honors welcome and perks, book directly through Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hello again MamaRiv
We know there are many hotel choices in the area; all of our guests are valuable; sorry you felt this way. You told me the staff was polite in their message. Unfortunately it was not what you wanted to hear.
As you know I was able to make a one time adjustment to your account by adding some points.
Thanks for sharing that message though; the most flexibility in making reservations is available by reserving directly with us.
Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to see you again soon-

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice typical 2.5-3.0 star hotel. Friendly staff, also freecookies and coffee in the lobby. The room was nice, clean and modern. The pool water was cold. The hot tub was not hot and had lots of disgusting brown foam on top. I forbid my son from getting in it for fear that he would be ingesting a quantity of someone else's filth. I guess it's one of the better hotels in Aberdeen and the surrounding area, but it's kind of pricey for it's location.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Richard C
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Hi richiu1972
Thanks for your candid comments, not sure what happened in the whirlpool, but I do know that it is crystal clear and hot right now. I'm sorry and apologize if there was an inconvenience caused.
Our economy, and pricing at the hotel, are based on supply and demand. I have to agree with you that during very high demand, our room rates are usually among the highest in the area.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel has always been excelent in the comfort of the rooms, the quality of the drinks at the bar, and the food. It is easy to get to from I 95. It is new versis alot of the other hotels in this area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Hello Frank D;
Thank you for taking a moment to post on our behalf to the TA community! We appreciate the kind words and observations you have shared. Hope fully all of our guests fell this way too!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hotel was very clean, staff customer service oriented. All meals wer very good. Happy Hour at bar was a plus. Bed was very comfortable. Parking abundant. Overall I was very pleased and will use this hotel location again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Rita W
Great to read your comments and I will certainly share them with the team. Thank you for your patronage and for the the time it took you to post this review.
Andy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdeen
Comfort Inn & Suites
Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
#6 of 16 in Aberdeen
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen? Share your experiences!