“Friendly, GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE”
Review of Mamie's Cafe

Mamie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2010

I've been going to Mamie's weekly for about a year now. It's like going to mom's table for a meal. The food is comfort food to the max. Great specials and regular menu items. I will put up thier lasagna against any in "Little Italy". Miss Brenda, one of the owners, is a most gracious host. She makes sure everything is running well and people are well taken care of. As a regular it's the place to be for a good meal. If you are passing thru, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!! Forgot to mention, dessert comes with the meal, you don't get that anywhere else that I know of.

2  Thank bbearmd

Reviewed October 24, 2010

Found Mamies Cafe on our way up from Fla. and hit gold.. Excellent food and great.value with a special assist from our red haired waitress.
highly recommend

2  Thank guy3x
Reviewed April 2, 2010

I am a huge fan of Mamies as I use to go to Brenda's former location in Hampden. The owner, Brenda is a sweet lady and treats all of her customers like "family". The selection of food is amazing and to end your meal - FREE DESSERT DAILY - who can ask for more. Huge portion sizes (I always leave with a doggie bag) too. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank lisarow
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I wish I had discovered this place a long time ago. I loved it.
The food was great; the service was good. The portions were large.
Lots of interesting "art" on the walls.
Family atmosphere.
Taking my family there tonight and will be a repeat customer any time I am in the area.

2  Thank MeasureMe
Reviewed January 8, 2010

The food at Mamie's is OK. Genuine homestyle favorites and generous portions. Unfortunately, the service is terrible. The staff are polite - but SLOW and somewhat confused. It's not uncommon to wait 15-minutes before a waitress finally takes you order. Then a side for your entree might arrive before your appetizer. Or a salad arrives with the wrong dressing. Or two dressings. Or not at all.

1  Thank MDTravelingDiner