$112
$149
Augusta Inn(Augusta)
$86
  • Room Service
Senator Inn & Spa(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
$97
$84
Priceline
$100
Hotels.com
$219
All reviewscivic centerattached restaurantfront deskroom was cleansmoking roomhotel is locatedcontinental breakfastplace to stayshopping tripoutdoor pooloff the highwayeasy accessshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areawafflesstaff was very friendlyfridge and microwave
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a nice, clean, and well-located hotel. The staff are very friendly and it is very close to restaurants, and other places. This is a very ordinary, cookie cutter property, and no more. The rooms are extraordinarily small, especially for this location. It has ample parking, and you can enter and exit from doors that are closer to where you park. The air is recirculated and not very well filtered or ventilated. During pollen season, it will be tough to sleep without anti histamines. It has a restaurant attached to it, which has pretty good food and very friendly staff.

Room Tip: View the property diagram for access to your room, especially on the second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Emily M, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to inform everyone of your stay at our property. I am pleased to hear overall you enjoyed your stay. We don't typically hear the air quality is a concern and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff both check the filters in the units under the window as well as the circulation fan. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to the Augusta area again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

loved the service house keeping was great friendly and clean breakfast lady Brenda I give a a plus very helpful ,friendly best stay ive had in long time house keeping was great was very impressed with the clean room and all the staff thanks to the whole staff I will return on my next trip

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Your review of our property was very kind, thank you. We have a great staff, and Brenda is an important part of our team. We look forward to having you stay with us again if you return to the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found ourselves at this location to attend a conference at the civic center -- easy walking distance next door -- and found it to be a happy choice. Well-appointed and nice extras like cookies in the late afternoon. Breakfast area was spacious with plenty of room to spread out to read the paper. Decent variety of breakfast foods. Rooms were large enough and well-appointed with fridge, strong wireless signal, microwave, and good TV -- but TV service went out (cable?) after a not-very-big rainstorm -- and this during March Madness, which caused unhappiness in some circles. . . Seemed strange to us in a state capital. We'll stay here again, but perhaps not when TV is important.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the review of your stay with us! We do our best to make sure all our guests' needs are anticipated and exceeded. I'm pleased that you found that to be the case during your stay with the exception of the television issue, which has been addressed. We certainly hope you choose to stay with us again, should your travels bring you back to the Augusta area!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everything was comfortable, clean, updated -- really nice. The staff was super courteous and helpful. The rooms were lovely, and the beds were comfortable. It's conveniently located right off the interstate. I would stay there again, and I recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marissa P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property! We have made many improvements since becoming a Best Western Plus and we're pleased those improvements exceeded your expectations. I appreciate your comments regarding our staff service, room quality, and location and I'm glad that all three were to your upmost satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was leaving late in the afternoon around 4:00 to go to dinner; on my way out I heard one of the employees (Kathy) telling the others that she was leaving for the day. She had her coat and purse and left via the same exit as I did and held the door for me. That wasn't the part that impressed me. I got into my car and watched as Kathy proceeded to pick up the dozens of cigarette butts that littered the entryway and throw them away. I sat and watched for several minutes; she went between cars, she got every last one! What impressed me the most wasn't just her pride in her workplace, it was the fact that she did this on her own time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marissa P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Kathy is our Executive Housekeeper and has always been a leader in demonstrating how seriously we take cleanliness and service at our property. She sets an excellent example for the rest of the staff, and we are very lucky to have such hard-working and dedicated employees at our hotel. I'm pleased you seem to have enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!