$97
$119
Augusta Inn(Augusta)
$86
  • Room Service
Senator Inn & Spa(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
$219
$149
Official Site
All reviewscivic centerattached restaurantfront deskroom was cleansmoking roomhotel is locatedcontinental breakfastshopping tripplace to stayoutdoor pooloff the highwayeasy accessshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areawafflesstaff was very friendlyfridge and microwave
Reviewed January 30, 2012

3 of us stayed here for 3 days ,We absoulutely loved it!The staff were awesome,the rooms were elegant and so shiny clean,The maids went out of their way to make us feel special.

Room Tip: We just told housekeeping what we liked.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center hotel a few days ago. It was lovely! This hotel has had many updates and has been remodeled. The room was nice, clean, smelled fresh and the bed was so comfortable that we asked an employee what brand of mattress they use because we want to buy it for home!! The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. It was quiet and we slept like we were at home. This hotel is very conveniently located...across the road from the big shopping hub of Augusta off Exit 112A. There are lots of restaurants to choose from, an atm/bank right beside the hotel along with a gas station. Everything you need including a restaurant (Rooster's) attached to the hotel. We didn't eat at that restaurant or use the spa so I can't comment on them. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stay at this Hotel for work, they are right off the highway, great location. Everyone is friendly and helpful, Front Desk staff knowledgeble of the area, Kudos to housekeepers as my room was super clean and smelled fresh. The bed was comfortable with big pillows. both the microwave and fridge worked which is great because I have stayed at other hotels where they did not. The work out center was recently updated and I loved it, theres even guest laundry on site. My stay was like I never left home. A+ to this hotel in Augusta I will return

Reviewed January 27, 2012

place is always clean,which is big plus for me.staff is the best, actually act like they enjoy what there doing and care.i stay in a bunch of motels in my job.this place is on top of my list.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I stay at this motel a couple of times a month on business. Always a pleasure. The staff is very professional from the quick check in to the cleaning staff. Rooms very clean, quiet and big. Amenities like refrig, coffee maker, microwave, soft beds & a cleaning staff that goes out of their way to have a smoking room for me.