“Excellent service all around”

Comfort Inn Civic Center
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Augusta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Everyone that worked there was exceptionally nice and courteous, but there were a few who stood out. I have stayed in many hotels and these few were the best at what they do. I have never written a review before,but I thought they deserved the mention in a time when people are becoming increasing more rude. First is Sara who worked the front desk our first night, the second unfortunately I did not get her name, but she is a manager who worked the next shift and finally, but certainly not last was Betty the housekeeper who I felt went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and the room cleaned. Also she was extremely friendly and had a very outgoing personality which is rare now days. We stayed from Dec 14-16 2013. I would stay there every time I am in the area. The hotel itself has comfortable everything pillows, mattress & a great continental breakfast. Easy access to everything you need as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Melanie P,

There were so many wonderful compliments in your review I am unsure of where to start, so I will begin with a very heartfelt thank you. I appreciate the time you spent to write this review and am excited that you chose the Comfort Inn Civic Center as your fist review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will be sure to thank Sara and Betty for exceeding your expectations, and will pass along your compliments to all of our staff.

Rebecca
Front Office Manager

PS - I am so happy you noticed our new bedding! I think the pillows are quite comfy, too!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Civic Center

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Thanks giving night we spent 4 1/2 hours traveling to maine to visit with our son and grandkids we were tired and ready to settle for the night. We were greeted by a friendly and efficient staff who quickly checked us in and even gave us a doggie bag for our dog! The next day we had a nice brkfst in a very CLEAN dining room kept up by Jen. Everyone we bumped into for the next 2 days coming or going was so kind, friendly, and helpfull even giving us directions to the nearest movie theater because we wanted to take the grandkids to the new movie" Frozen" which they really enjoyed. The room was really clean the beadspreads pristine mattesses were the bomb! and the carpets soooo clean (no motel odor), and we travel with our 22lb terrier and asked for a pet room, if this was a pet room i cant imagine what a "regular room is like!!, thanks for a pleasant stay and we will be back during the kids christmas vacation for another stay and will be staying here again! Do you think the pool refurbishing will be complete? The Benson family

Room Tip: first floor convenient for pet rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Hello, Benson family!

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning to visit with us again. Our housekeeping and maintenance departments have been working so hard to ensure all of our rooms are clean and welcoming for our guests and, based on your feedback I would have to say they knocked this one out of the park! I will be sure to let Jen and the rest of the staff know how much you appreciated their hospitality.

Our pool renovation is expected to be done in early January. However, if you would like to give me a call at the hotel when you know your expected date of arrival I would be happy to give you an update.

Rebecca
Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was our second time here, and was just as good as the first. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, friendly staff, and nearby restaurants. The hotel is very convenient to the Interstate. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rebecca B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear schoonerns,

We are so pleased to be able to host you on your visits to Augusta and really appreciate that you have taken the time to review our hotel on more than one occasion. Our staff works very hard, and each day tries to fulfill our promise to welcome our guests and offer a clean and comfortable hotel. I will pass on your reviews to our staff so that they know their hard work has been noticed. Thank you.

We look forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

So many hotels I've stayed in have average mattresses at best. This hotel has nice, firm mattresses that are very comfortable. They also serve a decent continental breakfast, to include make you own waffles. Everything is clean and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear nmpd2611,

Between the pillow top mattresses and super soft comforters we are really proud of our new bedding! Thank you for noticing, and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon,

PS - aren't those make your own waffles yummy? Glad you like them!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Thank you Sarah for the great service! I got married a few weekends ago and Sarah was very helpful and personable. I had three others in the bridal party mention to me how great Sarah is. The man working overnight was great as well, sorry I didn't get your name. Thank you!

Room Tip: This is conveniently located right off of I95.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello, kmprgs!

Congratulations on your marriage! We are so happy you chose the Comfort Inn Civic Center to host you and your bridal party. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I am glad that Sarah and Michael were able to make your stay with us a pleasant one, and will be sure to pass along your kindness and appreciation to them.

We hope to see you again on your first anniversary!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stopped in here to spend the night without making prior reservation. The room we were provided was very large, with 2 double beds and a fold-out sofa...which saved us from having to get a roll-away! The room appeared to have been updated/renovated recently and was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Erica H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay! I am pleased to hear you were happy with you room. We do have some fantastic accomodations, including the pull out sofas. Thank you again, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here with a group of motorcycles that were travelling together. This hotel is in great location off the I 95. The staff were very helpful for any of our questions or needs, example we wanted to eat together as a group at the hotel and the staff allowed us to have the breakfast room as our meeting spot. The rooms were clean, lots of towels, great air conditioning an d comfortable beds. The next morning they gave us towels to dry our bikes off with before we left. I would recommend this hotel to any traveller.

Room Tip: all rooms are good from what we could tell
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Any thing we can do to enhance your stay, is a pleasure. We hope to have as our guest again! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Take care & ride safe!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn
Senator Inn & Spa
#5 of 9 in Augusta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Augusta
Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn Civic Center? Share your experiences!