Comfort Inn Civic Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Augusta Inn(Augusta)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewscivic centerfront deskbreakfast roomhot tubwafflesthe young ladysausageking bedcheck in was easyfresh fruitnice breakfastbusiness tripeasy accessrooms are cleanwaffle makernight stayoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

So many hotels I've stayed in have average mattresses at best. This hotel has nice, firm mattresses that are very comfortable. They also serve a decent continental breakfast, to include make you own waffles. Everything is clean and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Rebecca B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear nmpd2611,

Between the pillow top mattresses and super soft comforters we are really proud of our new bedding! Thank you for noticing, and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon,

PS - aren't those make your own waffles yummy? Glad you like them!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Thank you Sarah for the great service! I got married a few weekends ago and Sarah was very helpful and personable. I had three others in the bridal party mention to me how great Sarah is. The man working overnight was great as well, sorry I didn't get your name. Thank you!

Room Tip: This is conveniently located right off of I95.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello, kmprgs!

Congratulations on your marriage! We are so happy you chose the Comfort Inn Civic Center to host you and your bridal party. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I am glad that Sarah and Michael were able to make your stay with us a pleasant one, and will be sure to pass along your kindness and appreciation to them.

We hope to see you again on your first anniversary!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stopped in here to spend the night without making prior reservation. The room we were provided was very large, with 2 double beds and a fold-out sofa...which saved us from having to get a roll-away! The room appeared to have been updated/renovated recently and was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Erica H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay! I am pleased to hear you were happy with you room. We do have some fantastic accomodations, including the pull out sofas. Thank you again, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here with a group of motorcycles that were travelling together. This hotel is in great location off the I 95. The staff were very helpful for any of our questions or needs, example we wanted to eat together as a group at the hotel and the staff allowed us to have the breakfast room as our meeting spot. The rooms were clean, lots of towels, great air conditioning an d comfortable beds. The next morning they gave us towels to dry our bikes off with before we left. I would recommend this hotel to any traveller.

Room Tip: all rooms are good from what we could tell
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Any thing we can do to enhance your stay, is a pleasure. We hope to have as our guest again! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Take care & ride safe!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was the 8th day of a 9 day road trip from Ontario to Nova Scotia via the states. While the majority of our stops had nice clean quaint rooms, this one was way more than expected. We did not pay much more than any of the other places we stayed but you would have thought we should have. The room was spacious ( king bed ) and clean. Fridge didn't have a freezer which would have been nice for our freezer pack that we used on the road for snacks and water, but we survived.

The reason i decided to post this was from an incident at breakfast. Each place we stayed offered either a full hot breakfast or a continental breakfast which usually means muffins, pastries and maybe fruit and cereal so when we saw this hotel offered a continental breakfast that is what we expected. We were so wrong. They had cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, fruit, eggs, sausage, coffee, tea, milk, juice and something I had never seen before. A waffle maker!! I made my own enormous pumpkin waffle in under 3 minutes and it was amazing.. Also by the front desk they had coffee and a variety of teas all day.

The only complaint we had for our entire stay was having to listen to an old crabby woman do nothing but complain because the continental breakfast despite ALL the food they had, did not have light cream cheese for her bagel. She went on and on how EVERY place she stays has light cream cheese but this place didn't. OMG i wanted to tell her to take one of the regular ones and only use half of it. Even her husband got tired of listening to her and left. I made a point to tell the young lady there who had started her day early so we ( including cream cheese woman) had a good breakfast available at 6 am, how much I for one appreciated all they had for their guests for a FREE breakfast.
All in all i would definitely stay again, Great staff and great place ( pool and hot tub could be updated ) but over all I give them top marks.

Room Tip: We picked the main floor and it was quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay with us. Our staff does go the extra mile to ensure great customer service. We hope to have you as our guest again!