“Excellent”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dauphin, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A week business Trip away from home was a Ok, The pillows were a big horrible as soon as you lay your head down they deflate instantly.
Even though i didnt deal with the staff when we arrived and checked out they were wonderful.
I want to expecially thank Jennifer that makes the breakfasts.
She did such a great job and was so very friendly and polite. Nice to see a smiling face and so nice in the morning before starting the day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Erica H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review concerning your stay with us at the Comfort Inn. We appreciate the positive feedback and high score you gave us. It is great that Jennifer was able to make your day a little brighter. All of our associates work hard in achieving a high level of service and I'm glad you experienced this. Thank you for being our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Fall River, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel is centrally located. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel and rooms were very clean with a microwave and fridge in the room. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The hotel is pet friendly and there is a walking trail next door. next door.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a positive and informative review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Inn, and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Swanton, Vermont
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Was in Augusta Maine for a three day business trip and stayed at the Comfort Inn on Civic Center drive and I would have to say it was OK. Rooms are clean, heater is very hard to control, you get hot then cold and repeat again throughout the night, and the TV's do not hold a channel - like the HD isn't getting a strong enough signal, even on the local ones. The continental breakfast is pretty good, had an egg portion and sausage - and hot waffles made right there....it is nice they have coffee and hot water 24/7. The best thing about this motel is the 99 restaurant that is right next door...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 788BILLG
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize for any problems you had with your heater or with our tv channel selection. I have brought both of these issues to the attention of our maintenance staff and they have both been resolved. I am glad you enjoyed our great continental breakfast and our 24 hour hot beverage station. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Augusta.
Fairfield, Maine, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have to say that when ever I am in Augusta and need a place to stay, it is always the Comfort Inn at 281 Civic Center Drive. I never have a issue with rooms, as the Manager (Kathy) always does what she can to have a room available for people. The Staff is awesome, very friendly, willing to help how ever they can. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. House keeping is on top of everything and as much as I stay there, there has NEVER been an issue. If you choose to eat breakfast they have an awesome place to have coffee and many eats while ctaching up on the news on there flat screen TV. They have a heated pool also. I just wont stay anywhere else and if I need a room last minute, Kathy always has been able to help me. She and her staff are awesome and are very kind.

Room Tip: I always stay in a Smoking room on 3rd floor. They are quite and nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Erica H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you so much for such a glowing review! Our sales manager Kathy is terrific, and I am glad she has been able to help you out. We appreciate your loyalty and enjoy having you as a guest. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Comfort Inn.
Bronx, New York
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family and I stayed here 2 nights. Was a wonderful experience. Great staff, Housekeeping were on top on things eager and willing to help us out. Offered to help us to our room explained what they had to offer such as food and activities Good, clean and very roomy room! bathroom a bit cozy Heated pool which the kids loved. The Housekeeper Joe was extremely helpful in informing us of the pool for the kids to play and brought down some floatation devices so the kiddos could have fun. Thanks for going out of your way to make our stay and Christmas terrific!!!!

Room Tip: If you want to save money can get a king room with a pull out couch and save $10.00 a nite
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Erica H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff, we really appreciate the kind words. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our indoor heated pool, and that you and your family enjoyed your stay over the holidays. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Portland, Maine
Reviewed December 20, 2012

BEWARE!!!!! WE HAD A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF CASH STOLEN FROM OUR HOTEL ROOM TODAYat the COMFORT INN CIVIC CENTER AUGUSTA. The money was hidden in our suitcase. We knew something was wrong when we returned to our room and found the suitcase open. Someone had searched the suitcase and stolen the cash. Of course, the ony people proven to enter the room other than my husband and I, were the housekeepers, who spent a total of " 9 minutes" in our room according to the police to whom we reported the theft. Of course, the housekeepers denied taking the money. My husband didn't take and I didn't take it, so it must have been???? BEWARE, THIEVES LURK IN THE HALLS OF THIS HOTEL, but it couldn't possibly be the housekeepers, they don't even spend enough time in the room to clean them properly.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nmcall
Erica H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
We are very sorry for your experience at our hotel. Although we are confident our staff did not remove anything from your room, we sympathize if any of your items were indeed missing. Unfortunately, any hotel can have untrustworthy patrons, and we always recommend placing valuable items in our free to use safety deposit boxes when you travel. This way items are safe in the event your door is accidentally left ajar by yourself or the staff. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss this further.
Bangor, Maine, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2012

When my home became to small to entertain all the family someone suggested what they do. Rent rooms in a motel. Years ago I did just that and chose Comfort Inn. You were so fabulous and reasonable I continued. I have just returned from our 2012 gathering and again, thank you. I have no clean up except my own choices of mess, the children swim we have family time, and in the morning a beautiful breakfast is served. I don't have to cook. I have time for hugs and stories, who could want more.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Senator Inn & Spa
Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Waterville

Been to Comfort Inn Civic Center? Share your experiences!