“good coffee”

Tim Hortons
Howland, Maine
“good coffee”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

they make great breakfast sandwich with tomatos.worth the stop

Visited March 2012

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“great coffe”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

easy breakfast or lunch great coffee and pastries

Visited February 2012
Westbrook, Maine
“Early!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Great breakfast sandwich! Coffee that never disappoints!

Visited January 2012
Oakland, Maine
“Amazing! Quality of Food and Service go hand and hand!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I admit, I was not a Tim Horton's fan at all until this week! Not because I didn't like the quality of their food or service but just because I never thought to go!....Now I see what I have been missing out on. I was fortune to go with a few BNI members and now this will be our MEETING spot! The quality of the food is spectacular and the owners of this particular location are so nice and all around good people.

• Visited July 2011
Manchester, ME
“Satisfied Customer”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Our personal experience with Tim Horton's in Augusta, ME has been one of great pleasure. The owners have Outstanding Personalities, Fantastic Service in their establishments, and of course Great Food. Being part of a small community, We take notice of any business who gives back to that community. Tim Horton's, Augusta, ME is community involved..and that speaks volume's.

-Frank & Ramona Venskus