Fairfield Inn & Suites Augusta
$84
$130
$126
Hotels.com
Axell's Scandinavian Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$110
$95
$131
$119
Official Site
Augusta Inn(Augusta)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsstayed herechinese buffetfront deskwould stay here againnice stopclose to the hotelmarriott standardsmarriott appbooked a king roommodern looksmall poolefficient servicetwo double bedsexercise roomaverage hotelperfect staynice lobby
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I really enjoyed my stayed at the Fairfield Marriott. I stayed in an executive suite and was very impressed. It was very comfortable and very spacious. I enjoyed the fact it had a microwave I was able to heat up food without having to leave my room. I liked the retro vibe through out the hotel. The internet acces in the hotel was very convenient while nneeding to conduct business. The breakfast area was very nice especially the fireplace very cozy. I will highly reccomend to all my friends and collegues to stay here when on business or pleasure. The hot tub was a great end to my buisy day.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank zappa6372
Reviewed February 23, 2010

I recently stayed here with a granddaughter and her friend. I booked a standard double room but was upgraded (at no additional cost) to a suite. The girls had a lot of space and their own TV. They went to the lobby to sit by the fireplace. the front desk person brought them cookies that were stll warm! They are still talking about that. But, besides this, the hotel is sparkling clean, beautiful, welcoming decor, great service from all the staff and the breakfast was the best we have ever had that was considered a continental breakfast.
Great job to the Fairfield Inn staff. I am so glad I stayed here and I'll be back to stay whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank socadancer
Reviewed January 8, 2010

I have stayed at many hotels before, but never have I been to such a friendly and clean place. The staff made my family feel right at home. The rooms are very comfortable and with a tropical feel, just what we need in the winter months. They said it was a continental breakfast, but I have never seen so many choices before, my son loved the hot waffles and the breakfast person was so friendly making sure we had what we needed. I would surely stay here when I am in the area again. Great Job!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank guyfamily
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I am in the area a lot for business and stay here often. The hotel was built in the last few years and all the rooms are updated. Basic rooms have a mini fridge and the studios have a microwave and fridge. The front desk & cleaning staff are pleasant and very helpful. There are quiet a few chain restaurants very close to the hotel (Olive Garden, Longhorn, Panera, Wendys, etc.). The pool is probably the smallest pool I've ever seen in a hotel; don't plan on swimming any laps there.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank Sarah7644
Reviewed December 15, 2009

My girlfriend and I stumbled in to this inn not to long ago on our way through maine. The first impression blew us away. The staff was great, and catered to our every need. It being late fall and chilly out, the indoor whirlpool and pool was great. The colors scheme was beautiful, and made us feel right at home. The suite was roomy, clean and cozy. All the amenities were great, WiFi, free parking, breakfast, etc. Oh and I almost forgot to mention the complimentary otis spunkmeyer cookies, yumm. I would deffinetly recommend this to anyone in the augusta area, best around.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple