Senator Inn & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Augusta Inn(Augusta)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewssteam roomhot tubhome friessitting rooman upgradeeggsaugusta areacontinental breakfastfitness centeryogurtwonderful stayparking lotnew englandfireplacepresidentialmainepedicure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed during a special promotion "rest and relax" or something like that. The luxury spa rooms are usually about $189. For $299 we got the room, two one hour massages, a bottle of wine and chocolate dipped strawberries, as well as breakfast in the morning. I booked the room for three ladies (my mom, best friend and me) There are two queen beds, a spacious closet with shelves, an extra sink outside the bathroom, an electric fireplace with huge TV, a Jacuzzi tub (as well as a phone and another TV in the bathroom, a sitting room with desk, two chairs, and another TV. We went to the spa before checking in so we could relax and Jacuzzi after our services. We had facials, massages and pedicures. You can also have lunch delivered in the spa. We had huge salads (two had salmon and one had Cobb) very satisfying. For breakfast they offer eggs, home fries, make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, juices, cereal and pastries.

Room Tip: Stay in the luxury suite for Jacuzzi tub and fireplace as well as two queen beds!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tammy Jo L
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have stayed a the Senator Inn the last three years during school vacation. My daughters state wide youth group rents many of the meeting spaces and we have a day and a half of learning , visiting and dining. The kids love the pool at the spa and the make your own waffles on the breakfast buffet. The rooms come in many different styles and sizes, we have stayed in both the presidential wing and a suite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for business or family travel. Making my reservations today for this years trip, can't wait to stay at the Senator once again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I highly recommend this Inn! The Presidential Suite is Great with a flat-panel television in the bathroom. The indoor pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, & spa are all top-shelf! There is also an outdoor pool (weather permitting). Cloud 9 Restaurant attached to the Inn is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at! I will definitely stay here again, & again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like the senator, they have a nice spa and restaurant with very good service. However, my room was outdated and depressing. My guess is that you spend more money and get a nicer room. Augusta is a decent town but there is nothing special around the senator. Check out Hallowell 15 min away for good restaurants

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

A cold snowy day brought our little family searching for a place to stay in Augusta Maine. We were so pleased with our accommodation at The Senator Inn!
We were offered a suite for a minimal charge to upgrade from a regular room and we were very pleased with our rooms. The separate room with our glass French doors kept the kids in their own space with room to play games and have their own television. The main room was quite spacious and the fireplace delightful with the weather outside so frightful!

The real treat of The Senator Inn is the spa area, though! The floors are heated, dressing rooms gorgeous with plenty of privacy, the steam room absolutely fantastic with steam so thick one cannot see an out stretched hand! The salt water pool was stunning with the vaulted ceiling and we left relaxed and pampered.
We were treated to a continental breakfast in the morning. The array of breakfast choices were sumptuous, the eggs fresh and hot, endless coffee, pastries, home fries, waffles, juice and fruit. The restaurant area was so beautiful and comfortable.
Truly, The Senator Inn was an oasis of warmth and comfort in the frozen center of Maine.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra for one of the suites! Well worth it!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family