“One of the best afternoons of my life.”
Review of The Senator Spa

The Senator Spa
Augusta, Maine, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of the best afternoons of my life.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My daughter-in-law and I were treated like queens- from the moment we walked in. we were given a tour of the salt water pool, the jacuzzi, sauna, and told we could order lunch and drinks- it was like paradise. We each had the most fabulous facial ever given by Lisa martin. I felt so stress free and relaxed- it was totally wonderful. The staff works as a team and they certainly know how you want to be treated. It was better than expected- they certainly have worked long and hard to have such a wonderful team.
Still feeling relaxed- two days later.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Barb H

Guaymas,Sonora
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very average hotel !!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

It was an ok hotel. The room had a very bad distribution. The bathroom door was in the middle of the room and very uncomfortable. I will not get back unless there is no space at any other one better

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Clau M
Searsmont, Maine, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for Events!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had my wedding here and they exceeded expectations. Staff was friendly, everything was beautiful, and the food was wonderful. I have been back yearly since, and every time my husband and I enjoy our meal!

Visited April 2012
Augusta, Maine
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've had a membership to this spa in the past and love the pool, clean and private locker rooms, showers, exercise equipment and work out area. I have had a few massages here. They are expensive but worth it.

Visited March 2012
Princeton, ME
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Love this place, but....”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

wonderful service. You have to ask for better pricing eitherwise you will be over paying. The restaurant is good but way overpriced. The rooms in the main hotel are nice, but you may get stuck in the back section or in the separate unit back by the outdoor pool which tends to be older and in need of some updating. However, the Spa is very nice and has great service. I have stayed here 4 or 5 times now and have never had anything but great customer service. They have an indoor and outdoor pool. Overall this is a place where I would stay again. Just watch the pricing as you have to negotiate for better price. The Augusta area has lots of dinning options at better cost.

Visited September 2012