“Relaxed and Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Portland
“Relaxed and Delicious”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Burger was great...fries too...a very family friendly relaxed atmosphere. Service was pretty good and we didn't feel rushed (was catching up with an old friend)

Halifax, Canada
“whiskey River Burger....yum!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This burgers sauce is to die for. With the addition of French fried onions, you are in heaven! The bottomless fries are also a pleasure, if you can find room in your tummy!!! You can also chase it down with a Strawberry Lemonade, that has real strawberries floating in it.

2 Thank Rena860
Saint John, Canada
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

When staying in the area, we were looking for a quick spot for dinner. Neither myself or my husband had ever eaten at a Red Robin, so we opted to give it a try. It had a nice decor and a pretty good menu. I had a fabulous Grilled Chicken Salad which was a good size and full of fresh veggies. I had the honey mustard dressing on it was excellent. The grilled chicken breast on top was a good size and nicely seasoned. My husband had a basic burger which came with a small portion of fries. He said it was quite good as well. I had a flavoured ice tea and my husband had a small draft beer. The bill was just over $25 which I thought was very reasonable. It didn't seem overly busy when we arrived, however, it did seem to take awhile for our food to arrive. We didn't have room for dessert, although they had a couple of items that I would have tried. Will definitely try this spot again.

Jefferson, Maine
“What Happened?”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Red Robin use to be a place to get a great burger. My last visit disappointed big time, my burger was paper thin, any bulk was of all the veggies they put on it. Not interested in paying $10 for a burger with no substance.

Visited February 2014
Winslow, Maine
“Normal”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

It's a chain. It's good. Love the onion rings. As a whole, the chain should change up their burger choices more often.